Two Fiverr accounts on my two computers. If I two computers one wifi use?

fmrawuser

Question

On 11/9/2022 at 11:31 PM, fmrawuser said:

I have two computers and I already have two Fiverr accounts on my two computers. If I two computers one wifi use. It will be a problem? I want to know about this.

Two computers on one wifi is not a problem.

Two Fiverr accounts on one wifi is not a problem.

One user having two Fiverr accounts IS a problem. It is against terms of service and can get you banned.

Why do you have two accounts? 

Edited by williambryan392
  • Like 117
  • Haha 4
  • Up 19
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2022 at 12:23 AM, tinufranklin said:

who was did it this negative action? and what they will get? please give me answer of experience as Sellers and Buyers.

Other users of this community downvoted their answers because they are wrong and harmful and can get people banned. Those people will not get anything, but hopefully they will learn not to give wrong advices. 

• Like 59
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 7

On 11/18/2022 at 3:12 PM, codingpark said:

id. you can create multiple account from multiple id but same IP.  earlier it was an issue but recently fiverr updated the IP related issue,

Are you serious??? Where did fiver update it? People are still not allowed to have multiple accounts and it doesn’t matter if it’s from the same ip or different ones 

• Like 52
  • Confused 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

On 11/17/2022 at 12:05 PM, codingpark said:

You can create multiple account from same IP. All accounts will be treated as agency. Be remember that only one gig will be get rank among all accounts if you provide same service. Ultimately, there is no benefit for multiple account. 

The 9 people that have currently 'loved' your post are most likely to get themselves banned from your fictitious advice.  You have made 2 sales in 6 months and you're spouting incorrect information. I agree with @mariashtelle1 YOU need to read the TOS yourself.  Posting what you THINK is correct as opposed to reality is very dangerous and very stupid.  Some people may actually listen to you and have a very short career on Fiverr!  

• Like 62
  • Haha 3
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

On 11/10/2022 at 9:31 AM, fmrawuser said:

I have two computers and I already have two Fiverr accounts on my two computers. If I two computers one wifi use. It will be a problem? I want to know about this.

I have contacted Fiverr regarding using the same WIFI on two computers as me and my brother are offering different services on Fiverr. How does Fiverr respond? plz check the screenshot

FIVERR CS.png

Edited by s_a_zuhair
  • Like 24

I don't know why all replies encourage to use multiple fiverr accounts. 

First, I need to mention is if those two accounts are from yours.
You are definitely against Fiverr TOS. You doing the wrong thing. I am not sure why you handle two accounts.

But there are certain situations for making more accounts. But One user can handle one account.

But if your family member also working on Fiverr. You can notify to Fiverr team and get special permission for use. (But you need to give clear information those accounts use two users.) 

But definitely, if you and your family member use the same wifi it will be trouble. (Personally, I am not giving even hotspots to my friends who use the Fiverr app. they too.) 

Again, As you mention, I think you use two Fiverr accounts, the same user. That is breaking Fiverr TOS and if it detects by the Fiverr team. Both accounts will be deleted and maybe you can not create accounts anymore.

So, I suggest reading Fiverr TOS here>>

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Fiverr. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.

Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts.

Edited by newplus_design
  • Like 71
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 3

On 11/18/2022 at 11:54 AM, sumonmia_ said:

you need to work defferent niche🙂 

One person cannot create two accounts, not even for distinct niches. That violates Fiverr's TOS!

I've seen a lot of people, surprisingly replied; "Why Even open 2 different accounts?!"
And I have the same question too!
Due to the fact that... One account on Fiverr should be more than enough!! if you are skilled and a professional in your field and are good at what you do.
You may showcase your skills and advance on Fiverr! You won't ever have time to pick your nose if you keep learning throughout your career!

• Like 40

On 11/9/2022 at 8:31 PM, fmrawuser said:

Hi,

I think some of community members have answered you question. I just wanted to add few lines.

It may be possible that some ideas roam inside your mind that What if I use another email and username for new account. Some how you may be able to manage creating the second account and deceive the system but later on during withdrawal of amount, you will face problems. And if Fiverr's automated system Bots caught you on such unlawful activity then your all accounts will get banned and you will be no more able to create one in future. So better keep one account and progress with it.

Happy growing on Fiverr!!!!!!

Regards,

Mahtabpsh

• Like 37
  • Thanks 2

Having more than one account for sellers are not permitted and this could lead to a permanent account suspension to all the accounts you have. So, in my opinion, forget about how to use multipl accounts in how many ways and concentrate on one account to make it successful for your freelancing. Thanks!  

• Like 31
  • Up 3

Of course, you can use your account on 2 computers, lots of people use Fiverr at home on their desktop and from a laptop or tablet or phone while they travel or hang out in a coffee shop or whatever. Fiverr doesn´t care about how many devices you use, only that you don´t have more than 1 account.

And this doesn´t have anything to do with the level you hold.

The only possible problem that could arise is if you use a shared internet connection on your laptop while you´re away and if other people use the same connection for logging into their Fiverr accounts because that might trigger some alarm for potential multiple accounts. I´ve logged into my Fiverr account away from home and through various WiFis and never had a problem yet, which doesn´t mean that there never will be a problem, though.

If it makes you feel safer, you could write to Customer Support and tell them that you intend to log into Fiverr from your laptop too, and away from home, and they´ll surely tell you it´s no problem.

• Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2022 at 5:31 AM, fmrawuser said:

Having more than one fiverr account is against fiverr policy. Make sure the two fiverr account belongs to two separate people hence fiverr will flag you for getting more than one account. 

• Like 22
  • Up 3

On 11/10/2022 at 1:17 AM, williambryan392 said:

One user having two Fiverr accounts IS a problem. It is against terms of service and can get you banned.

On 11/18/2022 at 1:46 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Where did you even take this information? 🤦‍♀️ Did you read fiverr rules? 

On 11/16/2022 at 5:04 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

Other users of this community downvoted their answers because they are wrong and harmful and can get people banned. Those people will not get anything, but hopefully they will learn not to give wrong advices. 

We two brothers provide the same service , we both use two accounts really, our wi-fi line is the same , the rest of the complete information is different, now what can i do? you can give a better solution????please

everything is differnt , just the same ip, is it possible to continue like this, without incurring a penalty

• Like 18

On 11/10/2022 at 12:17 PM, williambryan392 said:

We two brothers provide the same service , we both use two accounts really, our wi-fi line is the same , the rest of the complete information is different, now what can i do? you can give a better solution????please  everything is differnt , just the same ip,

is it possible to continue like this, without incurring a penalty

• Like 15

On 12/3/2022 at 1:19 AM, nazimbhuiya said:

We two brothers provide the same service , we both use two accounts really, our wi-fi line is the same , the rest of the complete information is different, now what can i do? you can give a better solution????please  everything is differnt , just the same ip,

is it possible to continue like this, without incurring a penalty

This has already been answered:

On 12/3/2022 at 1:19 AM, nazimbhuiya said:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

There is a proverb "Jack of all traders, Master of None"

It is not worthy to have two fiverr account. Please focus in one fiverr account and maintain the gigs well. Get use to it that how it works. And another thing is that you should have experience and talent in the different skills to handle the two different fiverr account in the different categories. 

• Like 17

On 11/10/2022 at 12:02 PM, williambryan392 said:

Yeah that is so true. I agree with you.

• Like 19

On 11/15/2022 at 11:08 AM, tinufranklin said:

please check this attached photos. I ask some questions about that people!! who was did it this negative action? and what they will get? please give me answer of experience as Sellers and Buyers.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

What is this?😕😕

• Like 15