Two Fiverr accounts on my two computers. If I two computers one wifi use?

fmrawuser

Question

Of course you can use your account on 2 computers, lots of people use Fiverr at home on their desktop and from a laptop or tablet or phone while they travel or hang out in a coffeshop or whatever. Fiverr doesn´t care about how many devices you use, only that you don´t have more than 1 account.

And this doesn´t have anything to do with the level you hold.

The only possible problem that could arise is if you use a shared internet connection on your laptop while you´re away and if other people use the same connection for logging into their Fiverr accounts, because that might trigger some alarm for potential multiple accounts. I´ve logged into my Fiverr account away from home and through various WiFis and never had a problem yet, which doesn´t mean that there never will be a problem, though.

If it makes you feel safer, you could write to Customer Support and tell them that you intend to log into Fiverr from your laptop too and away from home, they´ll surely tell you it´s no problem.

• Like 55

You should check fiverr terms and conditions. One fiverr  account is enough for one people. Even one fiverr account manage by (4-5 ) people teams ( personal experience). Every thing depends on skills

Technical Explains 

Each computer has different mac address.if you are using same WiFi is not issue but IP address should be different. Please check you WiFi network should not NAT mood . Fiverr  bot easily can detect DNS leaks ,webRTC leaks , browser fingerprint

Note : I am not encouraging multiple accounts just explaining technical matters 

Edited by shaha858
  • Like 31
  • Congrats! 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Where did you even take this information? 🤦‍♀️ Did you read fiverr rules? 

It does not mean that multiple account from an id. you can create multiple account from multiple id but same IP.  earlier it was an issue but recently fiverr updated the IP related issue, It's flexible now.  multiple machine, multiple id, multiple account but one IP. 

• Like 30
  • Thanks 2