I am unable to withdraw my funds and fiverr customer support is not responding me from more then month

techdesigner430

Question

Hi, Great people

Hope everyone is doing well, 

Can any body suggest what should I do, Fiverr disabled my withdrawal option and after communicating with them they said one of my client open dispute and I should resolve it with my client, as I resolved the dispute with my client and now its been more then one month fiverr team is not responding on my ticket even after so many follow ups, as I am unable to withdraw my funds I opened new ticket but they closed that ticket without even replying. Many order got marked done and my major amount got stuck in the fiverr from past 1.5 month and I am unable to run my operations and team is not even replying nor opening my withdrawal option. 

Can anybody suggest me what should I do, As my other orders are also running on fiverr and they are marking done but I am feared that amount will also got stuck in the fiverr 

Need a expert opinion what should I do to get my funds 

screencapture-fiverr-zendesk-hc-en-us-requests-8274690-2022-11-02-12_57_41.png

• Like 10
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @techdesigner430 - What was the issue? And how did you resolve it with your client? 

If it was resolved by cancelation, the funds would have been returned to the customer and you wouldn't be able to withdraw that amount.

Issue was client wants to get funds back of a order which was completed several months ago, amount was cleared and withdrawal as well, he opened the ticket on fiverr for getting the funds back and fiverr disabled my withdrawal option, I requested fiverr to retuen his funds back and on my withdrawal option fiverr stopped replying me, then I reached to my client and he said he has no dispute with the fiver at current moment. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, techdesigner430 said:

Issue was client wants to get funds back of a order which was completed several months ago, amount was cleared and withdrawal as well, he opened the ticket on fiverr for getting the funds back and fiverr disabled my withdrawal option, I requested fiverr to retuen his funds back and on my withdrawal option fiverr stopped replying me, then I reached to my client and he said he has no dispute with the fiver at current moment. 

So your client received their money back. Did you see Fiverr take that amount out of your balance?

If not, maybe that's why Fiverr disabled the withdrawal option, so that they can take that amount from your Earnings (when those funds become available).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, vickieito said:

So your client received their money back. Did you see Fiverr take that amount out of your balance?

If not, maybe that's why Fiverr disabled the withdrawal option, so that they can take that amount from your Earnings (when those funds become available).

Client said fiverr resolved this case from his end several weeks ago, amount is not returned back to client right the moment there are 20 times funds available to withdrawal if we compare to his order 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

12 minutes ago, techdesigner430 said:

Client said fiverr resolved this case from his end several weeks ago, amount is not returned back to client right the moment there are 20 times funds available to withdrawal if we compare to his order 

That's very concerning since you have 16 orders in queue and haven't been able to access any funds for almost 2 months. 🤔

It sounds like you did everything that Customer Support asked you to do. I'm not sure why they would not be responding to your tickets and automatically closing them.

Can you provide better screenshots of your support ticket conversations (hiding the agent's identity)? Maybe we can find out what the issue is.

@Lena - Do you know why Customer Support would consider this issue closed, when the OP doesn't have the withdrawal option available (and hasn't been able to withdraw funds for almost 2 months)?

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

That's very concerning since you have 16 orders in queue and haven't been able to access any funds for almost 2 months. 🤔

It sounds like you did everything that Customer Support asked you to do. I'm not sure why they would not be responding to your tickets and automatically closing them.

Can you provide better screenshots of your support ticket conversations (hiding the agent's identity)? Maybe we can find out what the issue is.

@Lena - Do you know why Customer Support would consider this issue closed, when the OP doesn't have the withdrawal option available (and hasn't been able to withdraw funds for almost 2 months)?

f-1.PNG

f-2.PNG

f-3.PNG

f-4.PNG

f-5.PNG

f-6.PNG

f-7.PNG

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 2

@techdesigner430 - Based on the above:

Your withdrawal option was temporarily disabled because the work on the order in question was not delivered properly (the buyer still had concerns that were not resolved). Fiverr Support gave you two options that will help you enable your withdrawal option again:

Option 1 (Revise the order): Revise the order and and send proof to Fiverr Support that you provided a delivery satisfactory to the buyer. Proof that the buyer was satisfied a year ago doesn't count because the buyer brought up this issue a year later, so your proof of buyer satisfaction will also need to be current. So show proof that, a year later, you did the requested revisions, and the buyer is satisfied with the order. You will need to provide screenshots of your conversation with the buyer that the concerns he mentioned were addressed. It's best if you list out the concerns, you have proof that each point was addressed, and the buyer acknowledges that those points were addressed and that he is fully satisfied.

Option 2 (Cancel the order): Show screenshots of your conversation with the buyer showing that a cancelation will resolve the issues mentioned by Fiverr Support on 9/23, that 1) "what was asked in the beginning was never finalized completely" and 2) to get a response from the buyer that he does not need any further assistance. You should have more specific details on what that is in your chats with the buyer. Again, list out the concerns mentioned by the buyer, ask the buyer if a cancelation & refund will resolve all of his concerns, and show the buyer's response confirming that a cancelation and refund will resolve all of his concerns and that he does not need any further assistance from you.

@techdesigner430 - You might also want to provide Customer Support with the proof that you have reached out to the buyer numerous times (with no response). Fiverr Support can contact the buyer on your behalf. It looks like the buyer still hasn't been given the refund yet - is this correct? If that's the case, you might be able to use the refund as an incentive to provide the responses you need.

@Lena - The OP asked Fiverr Support to help reach out to the buyer to get these statements but I don't see Fiverr Support doing anything for more than a month. What should the OP do in this case?

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

@techdesigner430 - Based on the above:

Your withdrawal option was temporarily disabled because the work on the order in question was not delivered properly (the buyer still had concerns that were not resolved). Fiverr Support gave you two options that will help you enable your withdrawal option again:

Option 1 (Revise the order): Revise the order and and send proof to Fiverr Support that you provided a delivery satisfactory to the buyer. Proof that the buyer was satisfied a year ago doesn't count because the buyer brought up this issue a year later, so your proof of buyer satisfaction will also need to be current. So show proof that, a year later, you did the requested revisions, and the buyer is satisfied with the order. You will need to provide screenshots of your conversation with the buyer that the concerns they mentioned were addressed. It's best if you list out the concerns, you have proof that each point was addressed, and the buyer acknowledges that those points were addressed and that they are fully satisfied.

Option 2 (Cancel the order): Show screenshots of your conversation with the buyer showing that a cancelation will resolve the issues mentioned by Fiverr Support on 9/23, that 1) "what was asked in the beginning was never finalized completely" and 2) to get a response from the buyer that they do not need any further assistance. You should have more specific details on what that is in your chats with the buyer. Again, list out the concerns mentioned by the buyer, ask the buyer if a cancelation & refund will resolve all of their concerns, and show the buyer's response confirming that a cancelation and refund will resolve all of their concerns and that they do not need any further assistance from you.

@techdesigner430 - You might also want to provide Customer Support with the proof that you have reached out to him numerous times (with no response). Fiverr Support can contact the buyer on your behalf. It looks like the buyer still hasn't been given the refund yet - is this correct? If that's the case, you might be able to use the refund as an incentive to provide the responses you need.

@Lena - The OP asked Fiverr Support to help reach out to the buyer to get these statements but I don't see Fiverr Support doing anything for more than a month. What should the OP do in this case?

I am ready to give the prove that if amount returned to the buyer his all concerns will be resolved, even though I completed the work and I am ready to return him back, buyer is saying that this case resolved by his side couple of weeks ago, I am trying to tell this to fiverr but they are replying on any question or concern, so please suggest what should I do here to get there response and resolve my issue.

I am afraid my more orders are completing and my more funds are getting stuck in the fiverr 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, techdesigner430 said:

buyer is saying that this case resolved by his side couple of weeks ago

What exactly was resolved on the buyer's end? A full refund?

If so, show screenshots/evidence of your conversation with your buyer that he received the refund and is satisfied in full. Your screenshots should list out the concerns mentioned by the buyer, along with the buyer saying that all of these concerns are resolved with the refund and that he does not need any further assistance from you. Send this to Customer Support notifying them that you are providing them will all the evidence they need to confirm that this issue has been fully resolved with the buyer. Also ask them if there is anything else you need to do to enable your withdrawal option again.

My concern is that Fiverr Support appears to be ignoring your messages, so I'm not sure if you will get a response from them. I'm hoping @Lena can provide better direction on what you should do here.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

This concern should be high on the list of worries for many sellers. Why is a buyer able to dispute an order that was delivered ages ago? The only reasonable reason is if there is a dispute in payment or if the seller violated trademarks, copyrights or any law.

I agree with you, there @strategist_ceo!

I'm really concerned because not only is the dispute is from a year-old order, the OP hasn't been able to make any withdrawals on any earnings for over 2 months. 😟

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Just now, strategist_ceo said:

If you have a ticket that goes unaddressed for an extended period of time, I suggest escalating the issue by opening a new ticket.

I think there is a "mute" function on the customer service ticket system, but once I opened a new ticket, I received a response quickly.

I did think it was out of character for Fiverr Support not to respond. A mute function would explain that silence. 

However, this is the second ticket the seller opened on this issue. That's why I hesitated to suggest opening another ticket.

Is there a mute function if multiple tickets are filed on the same issue?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Hi @techdesigner430!

I think the fact that they disabled your withdrawal function is indicative that there is more going on than meets the eye.

For instance, sometimes, I don't have any balance when I have to pay for promoted gigs and seller plus, but Fiverr just credits the amount.

Are you sure that you are not under investigation for breaking ToS or any laws?

Also, opening a new ticket, as @strategist_ceo suggested, may help.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

In the support ticket above, the agent did tell the OP that sharing personal contact information and directing communication away from Fiverr's platform was not allowed. That could be the reason.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

In the support ticket above, the agent did tell the OP that sharing personal contact information and directing communication away from Fiverr's platform was not allowed. That could be the reason.

I saw that Vickie, this is why I am asking him if there is more to the tale!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 7

5 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

I think this is most likely.

5 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

For instance, sometimes, I don't have any balance when I have to pay for promoted gigs and seller plus, but Fiverr just credits the amount.

The thread starter says he has 20 times the amount needed to refund the client in fiverr.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hi All,

The issue has now been resolved and @techdesigner430 you are now able to withdraw the funds. 

Thank you! 

That was super fast! Thank you so much for you help, @Lena You are awesome! 🤩

(Hopefully the OP gets the message ...I think he may have left when he was post limited.)

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8

Just now, vickieito said:

Please let us know what we should do if something like this happens (I don't want "tag @Lena" to be standard protocol). 😂

Is reopening multiple tickets on the same issue recommended?

@vickieito Opening multiple tickets with the same topic is not the best solution. The best thing to do is to tag any of us since we can collect new information fast and try solving the issue quickly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3