First of all, you have to make sure you get impressions for your gig. As long as this is not the case, your gig is not optimized well enough. In addition, you can apply for advertised jobs. Furthermore, it would be good if you advertise your gig as good as you can outside. Once you have completed a few jobs and have done a good job, then you will get good reviews over time and your gig will be shown to more people in relevant searches and you will get more orders. Don't think about money in the beginning, think about making your customers as happy as you can. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well, @ebenezer1404to be sincere with you. There is no better options on how to get order here faster. Everything here is all about grace. 

Before, I joined this platform last two months. I was told one can easily get order through buyer request which I always try to stay active to always attend to buyers request. I have sent almost 250 buyers request and I didn't get any order. Why? Because, there are lots of seller's here who offer same service and the buyers choose who their mind go for. 

Even, if you have the best gig description, title and best gig image. It won't guarantee you to get order fast because what some buyers do consider is also different but that didn't mean you shouldn't great your gig to your taste to attract yourself first before it could look attractive to others. 

there are lots of seller's here from different region and most seller might choose to always work from a particular region. Most seller charge low because of dollars rate in their country while some charge higher because of dollar rate in their country. It's one of the reasons why most of us the seller's do find it difficult to see buyer's patronizing us. 

Don't loose hope, make your you put your gig in order and keep hoping and praying that your gig attract buyer's to patronize you since buyer request will be no more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ebenezer1404 said:

How can I get orders as a new seller but an expert and experienced website designer?

Hello

Well there is no shortcut to get orders fast. For this, you need to work hard on making your profile/gigs more eye-catchy and appealing in such a way that it attracts the buyer's attention. "Be patient", this is the most important thing!

Enable the Get Briefs Option. (Buyer Requests is gonna disappeared soon so do not rely on it)

You can do social media marketing of your gigs too

Good Luck

22 minutes ago, mezba20 said:

Send buyer requests 10 to 10 per day, and stay active as long as possible, share your gig on the social platform...Even then, if your gig is not selling then change the title, gig image, tag, etc.

Nonsense. "staying active as long as possible" will only make you tired. And there are no buyer requests anymore.

• Sad 1

First of all - prove, that you are an expert - anyone online can say that they are experts. I mean, 16 y.o. child can say that they have 35-years experience. So I believe that portfolio is crucial - create good portfolio and add the link to your profile

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1