Tips and Tricks to Rank Fiverr Profile and Gigs

mibrahim9799

For now, everyone just need to exercise patient because of this Fiverr update. One can't really tell what to actually do since buyer request will be no more soon.

As a level 2 seller, you shouldn't worry much about everything unlike we the new seller's. Go through your gigs and check if there is any areas to make changes to mostly your search tags. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, mibrahim9799 said:

Can anyone share their insights of what could be the issue and why is it happening?

You now have more quality competition. As you rise in seller level, Fiverr expects you to up your game, and improve your ability to compete against other sellers. There are absolutely no order guarantees on Fiverr. The better you are as a seller, the more responsible YOU are for gaining more orders.

This is no different than in other business markets. Fiverr wants the cream to rise to the top. Higher level, higher expectations.

5 hours ago, brownzay said:

For now, everyone just need to exercise patient because of this Fiverr update.

Please stop blaming things on random "Fiverr updates". Updates are not an issue. Your ability to be a great seller, who appeals to your target customers is. Stop expecting things to happen to you. Get out there, and make them happen yourself.

5 hours ago, brownzay said:

Go through your gigs and check if there is any areas to make changes to mostly your search tags.

Gig tags are are only a small part of the search algorithm. Focus on seller performance, not SEO magic.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mibrahim9799 said:

I am a level 2 seller and recently i observed that i am not getting as much orders as i used to when i was new seller or level 1 seller.
Can anyone share their insights of what could be the issue and why is it happening?

Thank you

You need to step up your game! There is a possibility that your gig falls into the highly competitive category. Sometimes it happens so that others can have chance to earn too. 

Secondly Turn on Get Briefs option and work with it too

Good Luck

• Like 7
  • Up 3

7 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop blaming things on random "Fiverr updates". Updates are not an issue. Your ability to be a great seller, who appeals to your target customers is. Stop expecting things to happen to you. Get out there, and make them happen yourself.

Hi @jonbaas , Please I am not blaming any system. my message to sellers out there is not to ridicule them or blame the system as well. It is only for them to realize there is a good thing coming their way soon.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, dg_concept said:

It is only for them to realize there is a good thing coming their way soon.

Good things are earned. Success is earned through actions. Don't sit back and wait for things to randomly happen to you  -- because they won't. Get up, get creative, start experimenting, and MAKE those things happen. Take responsibility for your success, because YOU are the only person who can make you successful.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

8 hours ago, jonbaas said:

You now have more quality competition. As you rise in seller level, Fiverr expects you to up your game, and improve your ability to compete against other sellers. There are absolutely no order guarantees on Fiverr. The better you are as a seller, the more responsible YOU are for gaining more orders.

This is no different than in other business markets. Fiverr wants the cream to rise to the top. Higher level, higher expectations.

Gig tags are are only a small part of the search algorithm. Focus on seller performance, not SEO magic.

And how can you be regarded as great seller with skills without any order? 

I believe we are all great seller's here but without order you can show that greatness. 

Everyone just needs to be patient and keep hoping to get order or be part of those to receive this brief matching update system. Without any order from buyers our greatness as seller's with skills is useless. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

18 hours ago, farhan_sa33d said:

Please help me what I do I lose my raking. fiverr de ranked my all gigs.

Fiverr gives new accounts a boost for the first 30 days they work on Fiverr to give them a chance to prove themselves. After that, your placement will depend on your reviews, and the two "secret" feedbacks buyers are prompted to give.    

I see your first review is from a month ago, so now Fiverr expects you to be ready to work without giving you a boost, just as the rest of Fiverr's sellers do. Now your orders will depend on the matching system Fiverr uses. In other words, they match you with the services a buyer is seeking.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, brownzay said:

And how can you be regarded as great seller with skills without any order? 

You are going to have to figure that out for yourself, just like any skilled business person does.

I believe we are all great seller's here but without order you can show that greatness. 

Then figure out how YOU can be great. You have a brain, and I shall assume that you are creative as well. You know your skills; you knnow your abilities..... who needs those skills, and where can those people be found? It is not our job to make you great. That's your job.

Take your success into your own hands, instead of expecting someone else to give it to you for free.

Without any order from buyers our greatness as seller's with skills is useless.

You are the only person that can make you successful.

• Like 1