Happy International Freelancer Day!

mjensen415

3 hours ago, mjensen415 said:

KH37dsgGvTbBgafhQZ_-FvRpjUXSGpk8VsU4C_CM9z2767Cz74NWnrK7LS31wek16kqltZsO5Vqsui3LVsd3CmAnWN06FS-FSKmxL5l0RWs2Mfm3VHT_RV_Z0sqy2M5jQoQtxCAcQESJYER_fRjjgyzPQAg3zZScb0rdyaIn5L9XN3kw36gN4uuwzg

Hey everyone,

As you’ve seen, many professions have their own day of recognition -- Teachers. Bosses. Nurses, and more. But freelancers worldwide haven’t had their own special day. Until now: Today, October 19th, Fiverr is inaugurating a new holiday called International Freelancer Day, and we hope to celebrate this date on the calendar for years to come!

Please check out our hub below for a variety of ways to participate in the activities including:

• A social campaign and competition celebrating the reasons why we freelance (with prizes for the best posts between $100-1000 dollars!) 
  • In-person and digital celebrations around the globe 
  • The chance to apply for our new Freelancer Wellness microgrants program, to help with wellness-related expenses.

We know that you make every day about your clients, so let’s make this moment about you. 

Check out our International Freelancer Day hub for more details! https://pages.fiverr.com/internationalfreelancerday

Happy day to us all💯🤣👋

• Like 31

@editorpro12345Welcome, to the Fiverr Forum. Perhaps before you participate further, it would be good to read the Forum guidelines posted here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/?do=getNewComment

Because you are a newbie here, you did not know it is against the Fiverr Forum guidelines to merely copy and paste the previous posts, which you did four times. Plus, in one of your copied posts, you changed the message in my post and made it say, "My wife is a drummer" instead of "My husband is a drummer". Why would you do that? 🤔

Another issue is that it is against Fiverr Forum guidelines to promote your profile anywhere on the Forum other than in "my Fiverr gigs", as you did in your fifth post.

More than likely, a shepherd of the Forum will be along to delete your copied and pasted posts, as posts that clutter the Forum are not looked upon favorably. 

• Like 49
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, mjensen415 said:

KH37dsgGvTbBgafhQZ_-FvRpjUXSGpk8VsU4C_CM9z2767Cz74NWnrK7LS31wek16kqltZsO5Vqsui3LVsd3CmAnWN06FS-FSKmxL5l0RWs2Mfm3VHT_RV_Z0sqy2M5jQoQtxCAcQESJYER_fRjjgyzPQAg3zZScb0rdyaIn5L9XN3kw36gN4uuwzg

Hey everyone,

As you’ve seen, many professions have their own day of recognition -- Teachers. Bosses. Nurses, and more. But freelancers worldwide haven’t had their own special day. Until now: Today, October 19th, Fiverr is inaugurating a new holiday called International Freelancer Day, and we hope to celebrate this date on the calendar for years to come!

Please check out our hub below for a variety of ways to participate in the activities including:

• A social campaign and competition celebrating the reasons why we freelance (with prizes for the best posts between $100-1000 dollars!) 
  • In-person and digital celebrations around the globe 
  • The chance to apply for our new Freelancer Wellness microgrants program, to help with wellness-related expenses.

We know that you make every day about your clients, so let’s make this moment about you. 

Check out our International Freelancer Day hub for more details! https://pages.fiverr.com/internationalfreelancerday

Happy freelace day to all

• Like 27
  • Up 1

Hello Fiverr, welcome to today's Happy Freelancer Day. I have been working on fiver for a long time but I am not getting any buyer response. I come to Fiverr with high hopes. Due to many financial problems of my family I could not do any good job. So my last hope is to come to fiverr. Hope to see your point.
thank you.

• Like 18
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1