Happy International Freelancer Day!

mjensen415

KH37dsgGvTbBgafhQZ_-FvRpjUXSGpk8VsU4C_CM9z2767Cz74NWnrK7LS31wek16kqltZsO5Vqsui3LVsd3CmAnWN06FS-FSKmxL5l0RWs2Mfm3VHT_RV_Z0sqy2M5jQoQtxCAcQESJYER_fRjjgyzPQAg3zZScb0rdyaIn5L9XN3kw36gN4uuwzg

Hey everyone,

As you’ve seen, many professions have their own day of recognition -- Teachers. Bosses. Nurses, and more. But freelancers worldwide haven’t had their own special day. Until now: Today, October 19th, Fiverr is inaugurating a new holiday called International Freelancer Day, and we hope to celebrate this date on the calendar for years to come!

Please check out our hub below for a variety of ways to participate in the activities including:

• A social campaign and competition celebrating the reasons why we freelance (with prizes for the best posts between $100-1000 dollars!) 
  • In-person and digital celebrations around the globe 
  • The chance to apply for our new Freelancer Wellness microgrants program, to help with wellness-related expenses.

We know that you make every day about your clients, so let’s make this moment about you. 

Check out our International Freelancer Day hub for more details! https://pages.fiverr.com/internationalfreelancerday

• Like 138
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 9

As part of our celebrations for International Freelancer Day, we have an amazing social competition that’s centered around SHOWING and TELLING the world why it is that you freelance.

All you have to do is answer the prompt: “I freelance so that I can ________” on social media.

How to show
Create a cool piece of content showing off YOUR skills. Whether it's a video, illustration, or even a song, answer the prompt, share it on social, and you might win up to $1,000! 

How to tell
Words more your thing? Post a quick tweet or status update on social media completing the sentence “I freelance so that I can…” for a chance to win up to $100.

Enter by posting by 11:59 EST on October 19th, and don’t forget to answer the prompt “I freelance so that I can…” and use the hashtag #intlfreelancerday!

For more details check out the International Freelancer Day landing page

PYVpXnN_x3D6mbLmhcNIpKpjzZuf53BGR0KS8kHEa4RE2s_IpdmWcEwaEV0b3NelQlZQevm-NX9P5XK2KSLEpXex9XtOzf-wHBJnPM-iHGq5M3rZNGWsCllJQ6-uSTbriv9pt93mBbiaBeaXIAsnZP-LpDjI3pQwPxAD0FC8rcudogzg9ywFfOeNRQ

• Like 52
  • Up 1

Happy freelancing day everyone 🙂 

2 years in and freelancing has made me a whole new person! 

From watching dramas and wasting my time to becoming financially independent i grew up. These past couple of years have been terrific! Happy to be a part of the freelancing community. 

Would love to know about your experience as well 🙂❤️ 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

Happy freelancer day ☺️😊. I am very happy today as a freelancer. Besides, today will be a very memorable day for me.  Especially today as a member of the community of Bangladesh 🇧🇩  today we celebrated this day with great fanfare. I am very happy with it. Greetings to all. Happy freelancing 💓😍 

• Like 30
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1