how to get order

smrakib

image.png.80d96a6b6fabd988bf320437177a885c.png

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Because I am unable to see your gigs as well as that one bad review which you have mentioned?

I can see it.

10 hours ago, smrakib said:

What should i do now ?

You need to wait. It can take 3 to 6 months to recover from a bad review. For sure, if it is combined with a bad review, expect the worst-case scenario.

• Like 13

Oh that is so sad!

You should take a step back and objectively assess the content of the bad review. Is there valid criticism or specific feedback that you can learn from? This can help you identify areas for improvement.

Edited by website_acers
  • Like 8

12 hours ago, smrakib said:

one bad review and i have't get any new order . What should i do now ?

In addition to what @filipdevaere said, in the future, don't deliver the order if the buyer haven't sent the information needed to do the work.

Also, I've checked your profile, and it looks like you did receive orders after that bad feedback. The bad feedback was made 2 months ago, and your latest feedback is 3 weeks ago.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Wrong profile. Add "_" (without the quotation marks) to their username, and you'll find it.

That worked. Thank you so much for your guidance and correction too 😊 That's why I was not able to find anything using "smrakib" as a username.

31 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Searching for seller accounts is not always working on my laptop. But it always works when I search with the app.

It was the same on the App too. However I have got it now. Thanks to @catwriter ☺️

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

That worked. Thank you so much for your guidance and correction too 😊 That's why I was not able to find anything using "smrakib" as a username.

That's the most common issue when searching for a profile. That, and if the forum username has "1" at the end, it's possible that the username on the main site is without "1".

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...