Seller Plus, Premium.

newsmike

On 9/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, smashradio said:

I just had a response from my SM (took her less that 30 minutes to respond!) and we're still a part of the Kool Kids Klub, even though we haven't received the e-mail yet. It will get sent out gradually in the coming week.

It sure seems like it would be efficient to set up a group email to "All Seller Plus." It sure would save on a lot of the confusion this sporadic announcement has caused. It feels like this announcement was a bit premature. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, danno1950 said:

It sure seems like it would be efficient to set up a group email to "All Seller Plus." It sure would save on a lot of the confusion this sporadic announcement has caused. It feels like this announcement was a bit premature. 

Indeed. We asked them to post this stuff on the seller plus forum. Clearly, they didn't bite. Or even just an account notification would work. How hard can that be to set up? 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 11

26 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

I've been on the wait list for...4 or 5 months. Is this common, or did they just stop taking new people in while all of this newness gets implemented?

So there's a waiting list? Damn. I assume they are preparing this so more people can enter, and obviously they will charge more if you want access to a dedicated manager.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

So there's a waiting list? Damn. I assume they are preparing this so more people can enter, and obviously they will charge more if you want access to a dedicated manager.

So for $30 you don't get one anymore? Yes. I was going to reach out and see if maybe I got stuck in limbo.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

So for $30 you don't get one anymore? Yes. I was going to reach out and see if maybe I got stuck in limbo.

I don't know. I think the $30 pricing tier will stay there, and they might have a less expensive tier without the success manager. Or maybe they will do $40 for the success manager... 

We don't know anything yet, all we have is an email sent to current Seller Plus users saying that there will be a Standard and a Premium tier, and we are automatically upgraded to the Premium without paying anything. Which, when I think about it, suggests that the tier with a success manager might be even more expensive.. Who knows.. At least they will have 2 options and they are constantly adding some new features to seller plus, they just added the ability to lock people from buying before talking with you, and you can activate that on any gig. So there are some interesting things they are experimenting with here. Whether it's worth it or not, that's up to every seller. For me, I am thankful I was one of the very early adopters for the service, so I can't complain 🙂

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

I've been on the wait list for...4 or 5 months. Is this common, or did they just stop taking new people in while all of this newness gets implemented?

Hi @mandyzines - I was on the waiting list for longer than 5 months before I got accepted into the Seller Plus program. It is a long waiting list, but hopefully they will open it up for more sellers soon!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

image.jpeg.310eef80033303edca20bbc52ebd0587.jpeg

I went to my email and they said this so.. Yeah.. it seems they are making it more expensive. Well.. they basically want to bring the Netflix-like model for sustained revenue, but in this case if you cancel, it will be more expensive to join back!

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

17 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @mandyzines - I was on the waiting list for longer than 5 months before I got accepted into the Seller Plus program. It is a long waiting list, but hopefully they will open it up for more sellers soon!

It may have to do with earnings and the buyer satisfaction rate.

I was on the waiting list for less than a week and at the time, I was Fiverr's choice for three consecutive months in audio editing.

• Like 8

On 9/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, sunboatrecords said:

This year. I believe it was early June.

I started selling in the last days of 2021.

Before that I was a buyer.

I've become really curious about this seeing as I am 100% qualified to be leveled up to 2 as a seller come 10/14, yet the system says that I'm not qualified for seller plus. I see other new sellers being invited. This is super frustrating. I'm wondering how often the AI or whatever reviews the bazillions of accounts, and if some are stuck in limbo. I guess I have a hard time believing that one bad review from an abusive buyer could outweigh the 49 other 5 stars. I would think because of the inherent anonymous nature of identities on here, the private reviews wouldn't be much different.

Can buyers fill out private feedback if they haven't completed public ones?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Can buyers fill out private feedback if they haven't completed public ones?

Oh yes!

Remember, the most important thing is our secret stat, the buyer satisfaction ratio. And, also the volume of sales.

Focus on having satisfied clients and delivering top notch work. Everything else will come!

Ps. I understand that you are reviewed for seller plus manually. Hence the waiting time between the invitation and joining.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2