Jump to content

After 21 months: 400 orders


filipdevaere

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2022 at 11:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

December 9, 2020: First order on Fiverr

September 03, 2022: 400 orders completed.

Yesterday, I reached a new milestone: I have finished 400 orders in only 21 months.

I have still 17 active orders, the last one to be delivered on November 14.

Congratulations, @filipdevaere! That isn't an easy feat, especially with the complex nature of your gigs. Great job!

I also enjoy writing procedures, product specifications, and equipment manuals, so I love your portfolio and really appreciate the quality of work that you do!

  • Like 20
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

That isn't an easy feat, especially with the complex nature of your gigs.

I have a technical background. This is why the few sellers providing similar services in Dutch have stopped on Fiverr. The quality of what I deliver is much better than their quality. I always have a lot of orders. When I started this topic, I had 17 active orders. We are 4 days later now, and I have again 27 active orders. 
I created my account in September 2020. After this, I started to study how Fiverr was working and tried to find something where I was sure to earn money. I studied not only Fiverr but also the information on the internet and other Freelancer platforms. At the end of November 2020, I created my first gig and 2 weeks later I received my first order. The next orders kept on coming. 
I prepared myself for this business. Most new sellers are unprepared. They just create some gigs and are expecting that they will receive quickly orders and earn a lot of money. They are wrong. You need to have the skills, provide services with low competition, and the English language must be good.  For example, providing today, as a new seller, services in the “logo design business” is not a good idea. 

  • Like 22
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing your experience, @filipdevaere!

On 9/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, filipdevaere said:

I prepared myself for this business. Most new sellers are unprepared. They just create some gigs and are expecting that they will receive quickly orders and earn a lot of money. They are wrong. You need to have the skills, provide services with low competition, and the English language must be good. 

I agree - preparation, skills, providing unique (and excellent) services, and a good command of the English language are all critical for success. Your story is a great one - and one that newbie sellers should read - because it shows how much work and effort goes into starting a business on Fiverr. This preparation starts way before you start posting any gigs.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, filipdevaere said:

I created my account in September 2020. After this, I started to study how Fiverr was working and tried to find something where I was sure to earn money. I studied not only Fiverr but also the information on the internet and other Freelancer platforms. At the end of November 2020, I created my first gig and 2 weeks later I received my first order. The next orders kept on coming. 

I created an account in June 2019, with hopes of doing something with my technical background, mostly with writing standard operating procedures and creating related forms, but quickly scratched that idea when I only saw a handful of services providing what I wanted to do, and at ridiculously low prices.

I decided to take a different route, and spent the next 2.5 years gaining teaching skills needed to create my curriculum design gig, since I already had the skills developing training programs for manufacturing companies. I created my first gig in Nov 2021 and had 7 gigs up by Dec.

I actually set up most of my gigs in "high competition categories," such as data entry, virtual assisting, resume writing, proofreading, etc., but it worked well for me because I niched down enough to attract certain buyers geared towards technical writing, research, and education. 

On 9/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, filipdevaere said:

I have a technical background. This is why the few sellers providing similar services in Dutch have stopped on Fiverr. The quality of what I deliver is much better than their quality. I always have a lot of orders.

This is why I have so much respect for what you do. You dominate your market with your level of expertise and quality. No one can match what you do.

Thanks again for sharing your story! 

  • Like 30
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

December 9, 2020: First order on Fiverr

September 03, 2022: 400 orders completed.

Yesterday, I reached a new milestone: I have finished 400 orders in only 21 months.

I have still 17 active orders, the last one to be delivered on November 14.

Wowwwwww!!! That's very nice to see it... Congratulations man

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest freelancerjabir
On 9/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

December 9, 2020: First order on Fiverr

September 03, 2022: 400 orders completed.

Yesterday, I reached a new milestone: I have finished 400 orders in only 21 months.

I have still 17 active orders, the last one to be delivered on November 14.

Congratulations 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
Guest seobrilliancy
On 9/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

December 9, 2020: First order on Fiverr

September 03, 2022: 400 orders completed.

Yesterday, I reached a new milestone: I have finished 400 orders in only 21 months.

I have still 17 active orders, the last one to be delivered on November 14.

Congratulations

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 3:29 AM, filipdevaere said:

December 9, 2020: First order on Fiverr

September 03, 2022: 400 orders completed.

Yesterday, I reached a new milestone: I have finished 400 orders in only 21 months.

I have still 17 active orders, the last one to be delivered on November 14.

Congrats

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...