How New sellers Can increase their Fiverr gig impressions??

sampahasan

Fiverr continuously cycles gigs to be in different pages on the search results. Sometimes at the front, sometimes at the back. This is to give everyone an equal opportunity to do well on fiverr. When you're on the front you will have more impressions. Nearer to the back of the search results will mean less impressions.

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 14
  • Up 1

According to my personal experience, when I have just 2 gig, I got 40 to 50 impressions per day, but when I do have 3 to 4 gigs, i started to get more impressions. 

More impressions more the visibility and you'll get some orders when clients see your appealing gigs.

• Like 10

New sellers do get orders. but ones that have a great profile and a gig that has been well researched and executed are more likely to get sales.  Your profile states you're an expert digital marketer.  You should know this information.  Read the forum, understand your target market and tweak your gig accordingly.

• Like 7

It's completely depend on their overall profile, gig, faq, low competitive keywords, social media gig sharing, buyer requests and activeness on fiverr. If you are going through all of these stuffs, you may get your ORDERS soon. Tips: try to get few Clients from Social Medias and manage their orders on fiverr. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, shimul8693 said:

It's completely depend on their overall profile, gig, faq, low competitive keywords, social media gig sharing, buyer requests and activeness on fiverr. If you are going through all of these stuffs, you may get your ORDERS soon. Tips: try to get few Clients from Social Medias and manage their orders on fiverr. 

@shimul8693  The time you spend on Fiverr has absolutely no baring on someone moving up the rankings.  This is factual information and is causing freelancers to be online 24/7.  I see if being repeated across many posts on this forum by many people and it needs to stop.  it is incorrect and will potentially affect the health of people if they're trying to stay awake in the hope they will get a gig. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 8/8/2022 at 5:09 PM, breals said:

@shimul8693  The time you spend on Fiverr has absolutely no baring on someone moving up the rankings.  This is factual information and is causing freelancers to be online 24/7.  I see if being repeated across many posts on this forum by many people and it needs to stop.  it is incorrect and will potentially affect the health of people if they're trying to stay awake in the hope they will get a gig. 

So perhaps, do you mean its not really necessary to stay online all the time?

• Like 2