Sales on this month of July is BAD :(

asifhassanantue

Hello, 

The sales on this month has been pretty bad for me. I would love to know how's you are doing on this month's sale? 

I have very good repeating buyers and all seems to just stuck on this month! 

Let me know your situation. 

Hoping for a better month in August. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

29 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Don't just "hope". Do something about it. Improve your marketing, enhance your gigs. Maybe other people surpassed you and their service is just better...

Yes, of course, I totally agree. I am doing as much as I can to do well on my business. 

Also, I am trying to be on top on my category. Thanks 

• Like 7

July's been pretty slow for me, but no complaints.
I've been in an out of OOO mode a few times, and this week I'm going to San Diego Comic Con so there's another OOO mode for me.
I guess I'll be spending the money I earned last month during the convention  🤣🤣

• Like 13

I have destroyed myself 2 months ago. Replied late to couple people and delivered an order late for some personal reasons. 

Now im a new seller, dropped from level 2. Which is not a big issue to be honest. Now i have done some orders again and it started to point upwards. Now i look like a megatron of the new sellers. You know like a friend from the first year of elementary school, who is a little bit taller and bulkier for a 7 year old child, but looks like a titan to the other kids. Thats me right now. New seller with 200 reviews. Rididulous. And a living proof of the unimportance of the level, because given everything; i have enough to keep myself busy.

So its fine.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, zeus777 said:

uly's been pretty slow for me, but no complaints.
I've been in an out of OOO mode a few times, and this week I'm going to San Diego Comic Con so there's another OOO mode for me.
I guess I'll be spending the money I earned last month during the convention  🤣🤣

Very interesting to go on Comic Con. Have a great time there. Thanks 

• Like 7

14 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

a living proof of the unimportance of the level, because given everything; i have enough to keep myself busy.

At one time, a seller on the Fiverr Forum asked his buyers which level they thought was highest, level 1 or level 2. Most of them said level 1 sellers were the highest level. So, that shows how levels may not be as crucial as sellers think, and it may also explain how level 2 sellers see fewer orders.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 7/19/2022 at 4:53 AM, vickiespencer said:

At one time, a seller on the Fiverr Forum asked his buyers which level they thought was highest, level 1 or level 2. Most of them said level 1 sellers were the highest level. So, that shows how levels may not be as crucial as sellers think, and it may also explain how level 2 sellers see fewer orders.

When you think of the Ranks, 1 is higher.

When you think of Levels, 2 is higher.

If you want to talk about Tiers, 1 is again higher.

If you want to see who is first, 1 is winner.

There are also badges, promotions and stuff. And in some languages, ranks, levels, tiers and stuff like that might be translated to same or similar words. I can understand why its confusing to people.

It should have just said "THIS SELLER ROCKS" and "THIS SELLER ROCKS EVEN MORE" and for the final level "THIS IS THE ROCKIES SELLER EVER"

That would've been more understandable.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1