After opening the Fiverr account I did some work. At that time I got some response. But since then I have not received any knock. Still the same. What can I do in such a situation?

samimaurmi

Question

2 answers to this question

This is Samima Nasrin Urmi, a professional digital marketer, and social media expert. (from your profile description)

Suggest you use your expertise to market your own Fiverr business.

15 minutes ago, samimaurmi said:

But since then I have not received any knock.

Also, suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, samimaurmi said:

After opening the fiverr account I did some work. At that time I got some response. But since then I have not received any knock. Still the same. What can I do in such a situation?

As @lloydsolutions pointed out, you claim to be a "Professional Digital Marketing Expert", but you are here asking how to market your gig. Maybe you should remove the fake skills from your gig and sell something that you actually know how to do. It is not honest to take money for a service that you cannot even perform for yourself. Maybe a nice Photoshop background removal service, or there is a psychic section if you can't work Photoshop.

Also, you should remove "fluent" in English if you are going for that whole honesty thing.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1