Why I am seeing hundreds of buyer request!?

tanmay310

Hi, 
In my buyer request dashboard, there are over 500 requests hanging... all are backdated. Can anyone share their experience with them! I mean do you ever get orders from there!? One more thing I noticed is that those buyer requests have only a few seller proposals... Can anyone tell me why they have got a low number of seller proposals than normally?

Thanks in advance!
Tanmay

• Like 42
  • Confused 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey tanmay310,

Maybe you just level up on fiverr account. When you were a new seller, You can't see so much buyer request. But after getting a levelup, you will see more buyer request. Because many buyers select the account level when posting the job. It's normal.

Thanks.

• Like 39
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 6/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, tanmay310 said:

Hi, 
In my buyer request dashboard, there are over 500 requests hanging... all are backdated. Can anyone share their experience with them! I mean do you ever get orders from there!? One more thing I noticed is that those buyer requests have only a few seller proposals... Can anyone tell me why they have got a low number of seller proposals than normally?

Thanks in advance!
Tanmay

I thik same buyers post same job again and again. And they are fake buyer I think. So, be careful about it. Thanks

• Like 31

I think it probably,

1. When you level up on fiverr.

2. Buyer who prepare your skills, when he/she write a review.

3. When your Gig rank higher.

You simply, reload the page and install chrome extension like "FivData, FIVERR++"

I hope those extension help you to select better buyer request. 

• Like 23

On 6/25/2022 at 10:41 AM, mbamunna said:

Buyer request amount varies depending on your profile level.

Yes, but this is not my topic!

On 6/25/2022 at 8:56 AM, spondonseo said:

I think it probably,

1. When you level up on fiverr.

2. Buyer who prepare your skills, when he/she write a review.

3. When your Gig rank higher.

You simply, reload the page and install chrome extension like "*******" I hope those extension help you to select better buyer request. 

Thanks for the informative reply... it helps... but this was not my topic!

• Like 16

On 6/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, tanmay310 said:

Hi, 

Thanks in advance!
Tanmay

As I know it's an bug

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 7:06 PM, puri_coder05 said:

You can see more buyer request when you convert buyer request to order. Make sure you custom offer then see it. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:31 AM, ashraful_a said:

Sometimes it depends on what skills you added on your profile.

On 6/9/2022 at 4:38 AM, azimulhossan said:

I can't see any buyer request in my dashboard🙃

On 6/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, tanvir_reza59 said:

You can refresh your page. thank you

Thanks for your kind attention but those are not my topic!

On 6/29/2022 at 10:06 AM, kreativepromise said:

Because you have been promoted to a level 1 seller. That is one of the advantages of being a level 1 seller

Yes, I know... but this is not my topic!

On 6/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, developerlikhon said:

As I know it's an bug

Okay, it can be! But can you say are they still active!? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tanmay310 said:

But can you say are they still active!? 

As far as I'm aware: a Buyer request is technically still active until the Buyer manually closes it. That said, the older the BR is, the more likely the Buyer is to have already gotten their job done, even if they haven't closed the BR.

Think like a first time buyer: You decided to give Fiverr a try, post a job, get the job done, then never log into the site again. Why bother closing the BR, if you're never going to use the site ever again?

My personal policy when it comes to old BRs is: if it's older than a month, remove it; if it's 'X' days old, and the time given is less than 'X', remove it.

• Like 4