Jump to content

Can I travel to America or Canada through my field of 3D animation?

Recommended Posts

Yes you can. If you can get your visa and pay for the plane tickets. Getting the visa is a little bit of work depending where you are from. But you can learn those from the ambassadors i think.

After that you can experience both of those countries in 3D. Its amazing!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...