The insights feature has officially launched. (probably)

frank_d

12 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Just realised this would mean me messaging someone. Anyone interested? Obviously this will hit your conversion stats 😱

Feel free to message me. I'll send you a screenshot then, would feel weird posting it here somehow, even if you're asking for it, but you can post it yourself then, if you want to 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, qasimm55 said:

@frank_d Hi my promoted gig feature disqualify from last 10 month. Any solution.

Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing what’s wrong in your case and offer personalized advice.

What I do know is that if a gig was eligible and then it suddenly is no longer eligible, it’s usually due to poor performance.

However, 10 months is a long time, so maybe reach out to customer support and ask them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 5/26/2022 at 9:34 PM, frank_d said:

Even though I was the first seller to see this feature still in its early mockup months ago, I wasn't included in the early test runs.

But yesterday it seems my inbox UI was updated, and today I just started seeing the infamous buyer insights feature I have been teasing for ever!

Something tells me that being a part of seller plus, just got even more enticing!

A huge thank you to Amir and his team for all their hard work! 🙂 

buyer insights.png

I still didn't get that, i even applied for Seller plus tooooo many times. not getting that 😭

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, rabia_sabir said:

I still didn't get that, i even applied for Seller plus tooooo many times. not getting that 😭

Well yes, you need to be a seller plus member in order to receive this feature.

Right now seller plus is only offered via manual selection from a huge waiting list.

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Well yes, you need to be a seller plus member in order to receive this feature.

Right now seller plus is only offered via manual selection from a huge waiting list.

Yes it's huge, I'm still in a queue for over 11 months

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, frank_d said:

The clubs are created with the sole purpose of finally being able to organize local in-person meetings and events.

Usually, I check the Events page every once in a while, to register for any webinars that might interest me, and noticed that the last two times I checked, as well as just now, there were only "local events" listed, not even one event in English, not a single event that I could register for, or at least that would make sense for me to attend, which was a first. I couldn't attend all Events (mostly webinars) that I registered for, in the end, sometimes life interfered, but quite a few of them, and I usually had a few in my calendar to look forward to.

Do you happen to know if that's just coincidence, or if the "Events" page is completely for local affairs now, like the clubs are?

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, frank_d said:

I am trying for a couple of months now to organize an online workshop.

The tools that Fiverr allows me to use, are not cutting it.

If I were to fly out to let's say London and do the workshop in person, it would be much easier, as I need to interact with participants a lot. 

@frank_d I'm a new seller here and am curious to know if you've had any movement on creating an online workshop since this comment? It looks like there have been a ton of recent developments in the Fiverr-verse, but I haven't found much (aside from this comment of yours, thank you!) pertaining to new capabilities for us to organize a masterclass or workshop of my own on the platform.

Thanks in advance.

-Joseph

• Like 1