When my Gig can be "Promoted" again? It's been 4 months...

I have encountered a similar issue where I utilized the promoted gig feature with a monthly budget of $350-$450.
However, Last February received a message stating that "I am no longer eligible for the promotion." Subsequently, all of my gigs vanished from search results. Although I managed to regain access to the promoted gig feature, my gigs have been wiped out from search results for over two months, and I have not received any orders.  

• Like 6

On 5/10/2022 at 6:41 AM, mariajlozada said:

Good morning, I hope you are well and healthy!

I was hardly worthy of having the "Promoted Gigs" activate this option, honestly despite my Gig being a Best Seller, this option raised my business and I honestly considered that the cost of it was 100% worth it.

3 months ago, in February my Gigs were no longer eligible to be promoted, I think it had to do with 3 orders that I had to cancel due to a major reason: I had COVID-19, the Omicron variant and emotionally I spent days very low where I forgot to activate the Out of Office mood to avoid this problem.

Months have passed today, my Gig with more than 400 positive reviews does not even appear on the first page of searches because of its good reputation... it is in the last pages, hopefully I receive 1 order every 2 weeks. 

To this day, I have 100% response, compliance and rating, I still don't get my order back to what it was before...

I am very frustrated, I went from making more than $1000 a month at least to $20 with luck! It's kind of frustrating since I'm 100% loyal to Fiverr in the sense that I don't want to offer my services elsewhere, I appreciate the attention when I need support and how they're growing and making amazing features but I feel like all the work I've done since 2018 here it is displaced and buried, so much effort to always offer a 10/10 experience as if it didn't exist.

I hope to hear about your experiences and advice, sorry if I take the time to vent!

image.thumb.png.5b1d0dbf2b4a00582e80d6a0069a6120.png

oh i am new seller and thats very sad to hear🥺

• Like 5

On 4/10/2023 at 9:30 PM, nthamali85 said:

I have encountered a similar issue where I utilized the promoted gig feature with a monthly budget of $350-$450.
However, Last February received a message stating that "I am no longer eligible for the promotion." Subsequently, all of my gigs vanished from search results. Although I managed to regain access to the promoted gig feature, my gigs have been wiped out from search results for over two months, and I have not received any orders.  

I have the same issue. Can you tell what is the main reason and how that possible to get again ?

• Like 4