Can I don different types of job from the same account

anisurrahaman20

I mainly expert in digital marketing, But I am also quite a good data science, As I am have done Bachelor in CSE. So, Now I wanted work in both sector as a digital marketing and also as a data science engineer. Will it hamper my fiverr account if I publish two different types of gigs in different sector?
Thanks

• Like 2

There's no problem if you have multiple talents. 

The only issue would be if you created multiple accounts, as that's against the Fiverr terms of service. However, a single account can have gigs for design, digital marketing, prank videos and anything you want. You can also stick just to a single vertical like digital marketing or writing. So, you are safe. No worries. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, anisurrahaman20 said:

Why I didn't get a single order from my buyer Its been 2 years+. I have used image as well as video. Still didn't get any offer and no one click on my gigs last 30 days?

Perhaps you are not appealing to your target customers. You do know who those customers are intended to be, right? You've researched those target customers, you understand their needs and interests, and you have crafted a service they need, right? 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, sorry to hear that. Lets look at how sellers get orders,

Buyers search keywords like SEO and see gigs, very naturally they would see a good mix of top and average gigs and very less gigs with zero orders.

Naturally they would engage with gigs on the first page and sometimes the second before opening order. So you have to be roughly in that 20-40 gig range. Now remember gigs with zero orders do show but depending on Fiverr algo based on your online status, your response rate etc.

Important thing to understand is that even with the algo you might never show because the market maybe too saturated to show your zero order gig among hundred others.

Fortunately, Fiverr looks out for those as well. By offering buyer requests list which is a great way to get your first order like I did. And then if you play your cards right, you may never have to see buyer requests again.

There are some other non technical things like the quality of gig and common mistakes etc like Insta marketing gig should be grammatically correct etc. But I don't know much about that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, anisurrahaman20 said:

I got about 50-80 impressions for every gig within 7 days. But I don't get any clicks in the gigs. I tried to update, adding new videos, images, portfolios, etc. Nothing happened. As a result, I don't get any orders organically.

fiverr gigs.png

hello there, First and foremost, you need to understand how Fiverr works. Read articles about it, then optimize your things.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 8/30/2023 at 8:30 PM, anisurrahaman20 said:

I got about 50-80 impressions for every gig within 7 days. But I don't get any clicks in the gigs. I tried to update, adding new videos, images, portfolios, etc. Nothing happened. As a result, I don't get any orders organically.

Reasons/Questions/Points:

• Your gig is very poor and distracting as well.
  • Your videos are sort of stretched which is not right.
  • Why have you added text in images (gig images) when gig description is already there to describe your services.
  • You are "OnPage, Technical, and OffPage SEO and SMM Expert" according to your personal description, then use your expertise to get the orders.
  • You have mentioned that you have been updating images, description etc. but they are still not unique and attractive enough to grab buyer's attention.
  • You have been on Fiverr since May 2020, what have you done so far for your gigs? Nothing?
  • For now, you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. Work on gig optimization i.e. improve gig gallery and gig descriptions.
  • Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2023 at 2:59 PM, smartdezigns said:

Reasons/Questions/Points:

• Your gig is very poor and distracting as well.
  • Your videos are sort of stretched which is not right.
  • Why have you added text in images (gig images) when gig description is already there to describe your services.
  • You are "OnPage, Technical, and OffPage SEO and SMM Expert" according to your personal description, then use your expertise to get the orders.
  • You have mentioned that you have been updating images, description etc. but they are still not unique and attractive enough to grab buyer's attention.
  • You have been on Fiverr since May 2020, what have you done so far for your gigs? Nothing?
  • For now, you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. Work on gig optimization i.e. improve gig gallery and gig descriptions.

Check now my gigs I have again updated. Does the gallery look better, attractive? Should I delete gig videos? or change the dimension?

Edited by anisurrahaman20
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, anisurrahaman20 said:

Check now my gigs I have again updated. Does the gallery look better, attractive? Should I delete gig videos? or change the dimension?

Nothing impressive still.

• Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. 
  • Use Laptop Camera for recording videos that would be better. Mobile videos are not looking good on your gig gallery.
  • Like 7

On 8/30/2023 at 9:30 PM, anisurrahaman20 said:

fiverr gigs.png

First of all, your gig's impression is not enough. Please research on Fiverr and try to optimize your gig. Also, try to promote your gigs on social media.

Secondly, if the impression is high & and still you don't get any clicks, then you'll have to change your gig images. Use eye-catching images that attract buyers.

I think this will help to improve your gig's impression & and clicks. 

• Like 7