Nothing is going well here.

imdashik33

21 minutes ago, imdashik33 said:

What's going on here

Honestly? January was the best selling month I had (quantity and $$) ever. There'll always be ups and downs though - some fields are just overcrowded to start with so even a small bump on the road (bad private review, late delivery, etc.) could make things bad for a while - or so I guess. It's also still Holiday season in some places, which could also influence it. 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

Honestly? January was the best selling month I had (quantity and $$) ever. There'll always be ups and downs though - some fields are just overcrowded to start with so even a small bump on the road (bad private review, late delivery, etc.) could make things bad for a while - or so I guess. It's also still Holiday season in some places, which could also influence it. 

Hope better days will come soon... Thanks... 

• Like 4

For me December and January was the best months ever since I started to work here.

But in fact - too many sellers register on Fiverr every single day. Of course, a lot of buyers register here as well and personally I don't worry about too many new sellers, but perhaps your field is overloaded with sellers and offers, and it's time to learn something new and try out a new field

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 2/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, katakatica said:

Honestly? January was the best selling month I had (quantity and $$) ever.

16 minutes ago, olyasr said:

For me December and January was the best months ever since I started to work here.

This was the case for me as well. People do tend to spend more in holiday season, but your earnings in said season also depend on the service one offers.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

This was the case for me as well. People do tend to spend more in holiday season, but your earnings in said season also depend on the service one offers.

Yes - exactly, it all depends in the service. Also, unfortunately there are many "fake sellers" (I call them this way) who offer "everything" and profiles of really great professionals just can't be found among all of them.

The brightest example was when a guy texted me - he needed to translate a book ASAP (I mean, come on, it's a book - it takes time, efforts) and he was ready to pay really funny money. When I opened his profile, he was a seller too, who offered "Manual high quality translation to all languages". I think it's clear what was going on - someone texted him, and he hysterically started looking for someone who would do the job for the minimum amount of money 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gajuseidi said:

I - admittedly - did make a new gig that I never expected to take off the way it did sometime in December... But yes I agree. 

Quality, and just in general demand has a huge influence on things. 

I also started working less but in better 'conditions' and to me the difference between when I was writing 24/7 and now is... Pretty big. 

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Hi there! If you're asking for personal experiences, being about halfway through the month I'm doing about the same as the past two months - not particularly better or worse.
If you mean opinions about your case - well, it's normal for some months to have more sales than before, and other months to get less. It's normal for sales and activity to vary. Even the very best sellers on the platform have some months that are slower than others.

If you want advice - don't panic, do market research, analyse your own strengths and weaknesses and keep improving. Perfection isn't possible, and everyone has room to improve.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2022 at 4:04 AM, joyh97 said:

Hi there! If you're asking for personal experiences, being about halfway through the month I'm doing about the same as the past two months - not particularly better or worse.
If you mean opinions about your case - well, it's normal for some months to have more sales than before, and other months to get less. It's normal for sales and activity to vary. Even the very best sellers on the platform have some months that are slower than others.

If you want advice - don't panic, do market research, analyse your own strengths and weaknesses and keep improving. Perfection isn't possible, and everyone has room to improve.

Well said, Thanks💖

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

- Before sharing my issues I wanna tell you something about my experience here. I'm working here since April 2019. 
Everything is going well there. My gigs are up to date and checked this marketplace gig-related articles there and try my best to follow this. Also, try my best to provide here the best services and after-sales support too. Try to be active here for more hours every single day. 

- But the last 3months nothing going well here. My all gigs are down. Lowest income and sales there. I knew that it's an open platform and this marketplace didn't take any responsibility for sales and earnings. 

### So, I need some help with those sections here. 
1. What should I need to do? 
2.  Already got a gig pricing update related notification here, I did that but I noticed that some of these marketplace sellers didn't update their gigs prices but they got sales ( I told this because this marketplace mentioned that if any sellers didn't update their gig price then they will face some issues here )
3. Again said, maybe you checked my messages and now share your best opinion with me here. 

Thanks, Ashik.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1