Got my first message and this is how it's gone

laurentiurobu

Obviously, somehow a potential client end it up messaging me after they saw my gig and after a few backs and forward it came down to the budget question and then my potential client dropped a number that was about 60% less than my gig, did this happened to you too or it just on the video business? 

It all depends on how much you value yourself and they quality of work that you provide. If you have no other work on order, perhaps on the odd occassion you could take an order at maybe 10% less than normal, but not at 60%, that is rude to ask in the first place.  But it all comes down to the individual. 

4 hours ago, laurentiurobu said:

Obviously, somehow a potential client end it up messaging me after they saw my gig and after a few backs and forward it came down to the budget question and then my potential client dropped a number that was about 60% less than my gig, did this happened to you too or it just on the video business? 

6 hours ago, cs_evans said:

@laurentiurobu happens to all of us all the time.  25%, 10%, and even less offers.  If you truly know your worth, I recommend sticking to your guns and not underselling your talent.  If you don't truly know your worth, I recommend you step away and figure that out, then come back. 

5-10% i have a margin set for that but 60% 😄  😄 it way over it 

Archived