Gig impressions decrease from 6k to 100.

originatoor

Hello everyone!

I'm a level 2 seller with over 400 reviews, Fiverr was my main source of income.
Since October 2021 I noticed that my gig dropped from 6k to 100 in impressions. I waited for almost 4 months, and still no change I contacted the Customer Support team, changed the title, play with the keywords... but still, nothing changed.
I would love to hear from you if you have any advice 
thanks!

I looked at your gig and some of the reviews. Your rating is 4.9 which is ok for the technical standard. My guess is your private feedback from the buyers may be suffering.  We all get ratings that we disagree with but if there is a pattern over time then there may be an issue from the buyers point of view. Are you eligible for seller plus where you get guidance from a Fiverr team member?

On 1/13/2022 at 7:47 AM, originatoor said:

Hello everyone!

I'm a level 2 seller with over 400 reviews, Fiverr was my main source of income.
Since October 2021 I noticed that my gig dropped from 6k to 100 in impressions. I waited for almost 4 months, and still no change I contacted the Customer Support team, changed the title, play with the keywords... but still, nothing changed.
I would love to hear from you if you have any advice 
thanks!

I had the same problem, you can share your gig on social media if you want to see some marketing of your gig, see if there is a change from regular active in fiverr forum. I hope something will change.

11 hours ago, ashakh said:

I had the same problem, you can share your gig on social media if you want to see some marketing of your gig, see if there is a change from regular active in fiverr forum. I hope something will change.

To be very honest, I have never shared on social media. The fiverr algorithm and SEO is so robust that if you are able to continue with amazing reviews both private and public orders, Fiverr does a good job of sharing you with all the other sellers. If you share on social media, be sure you adhere to the Fiverr terms and conditions. Very important! 

On 1/13/2022 at 7:00 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

I looked at your gig and some of the reviews. Your rating is 4.9 which is ok for the technical standard. My guess is your private feedback from the buyers may be suffering.  We all get ratings that we disagree with but if there is a pattern over time then there may be an issue from the buyers point of view. Are you eligible for seller plus where you get guidance from a Fiverr team member?

I did a request to join the seller plus to see if it can help, thank you so much for your answer!! I did not know about the seller plus option till a read your comment

19 hours ago, ashakh said:

Hi Thanks for your answer, how long you have been having this problem?

14 hours ago, originatoor said:

I did a request to join the seller plus to see if it can help, thank you so much for your answer!! I did not know about the seller plus option till a read your comment

I hope you are able to join. The coach will help you uncover weaknesses in your gig. They can help you explore new ways to be successful but it’s always up to you and your behavior. 

22 minutes ago, melissaharlowvo said:

I hope you are able to join. The coach will help you uncover weaknesses in your gig. They can help you explore new ways to be successful but it’s always up to you and your behavior. 

thank you so much for your answers, it was so helpful!!!

5 hours ago, ageuroconsultin said:

I am facing the same problem from October 2021. I am a level 2 seller with 500+ 5* reviews, no cancellations and a great response rate/timing. I have tried everything with GIG seo, pictures, video, social media ads, but no luck. This is totally stressing

This is so depression, hope things get better soon 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived