Christmas Bonus 🎁

gina_riley2

Has anyone ever received a Christmas bonus from your employer?

I had one job a long time ago, where the boss gave us a bonus equal to 50% of our pay. I didn't know to appreciate it, cause he was the only one who did.

Have you had any long term clients who has/had slipped you an extra tip on an order just for good will - or a Xmas bonus; during this time of the year?

I wonder how many business still do this? πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸŽ…

Let' see....at my office, we DO get paid a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit extra if we work on the 24th and 25th.
And yes, I am working on those days not because I am desperate for money, I just don't mind working on those days.

Since I have control over my working schedule, what I do is go to the office earlier and leaver earlier so I can have a nice
Christmas dinner in the evening. I'm going to an oyster bar tonight with my buddies, it's a Christmas tradition for us :D :D :DΒ 

2 hours ago, gina_riley2 said:

Has anyone ever received a Christmas bonus from your employer?

I had one job a long time ago, where the boss gave us a bonus equal to 50% of our pay. I didn't know to appreciate it, cause he was the only one who did.

Have you had any long term clients who has/had slipped you an extra tip on an order just for good will - or a Xmas bonus; during this time of the year?

So sweetΒ 

7 minutes ago, hasanmahmud7676 said:
10 minutes ago, rasel3465 said:

This month I did not receive the order. How to get bonus!πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

Rasel... Luck....you are aΒ  Lucky person....wow....bro...Josss...

Congratulations......🀩😊😊

Worse than bots by this point. I eagerly await the singularity, the moment in which AI will surpass the ability of the average mekseller to sound human. We're very close now, bots can already pick context somewhat well, avoiding the classic blunder of congratulating someone for a clearly negative situation.

On 12/23/2021 at 8:40 PM, gina_riley2 said:

Many companies do end of year bonuses, but few call them christmas bonuses.Β  In the US it is somewhat common to receive end of year profit sharing if the company did well, and you helped contribute to it.Β 

12 hours ago, rasel3465 said:

This month I did not receive the order.

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Sigh πŸ˜‘

12 hours ago, hasanmahmud7676 said:

Rasel... Luck....you are aΒ  Lucky person....wow....bro...Josss...

Congratulations......🀩😊😊

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Again, Sigh πŸ˜‘

Β 

12 hours ago, visualstudios said:

avoiding the classic blunder of congratulating someone for a clearly negative situation.

Lol πŸ˜†

50 minutes ago, cs_evans said:

In the US it is somewhat common to receive end of year profit sharing if the company did well, and you helped contribute to it.Β 

Interesting. I've been in the government sector for a long time so didn't really know this! 😲

Archived