Fiverr Stealing Funds?

quiffledesign

On 12/16/2021 at 3:10 AM, quiffledesign said:

When I inquired as to when and how this will be fixed they ignored my questions and will no longer respond to any inquiry I make.

Perhaps they do not know an estimated time until the issue is fixed. Perhaps they have nothing new to share, that they haven't already told you.

I wanted to give an update on my inquiry about this issue for my account and this was the reply of CS. I figure this update will affect everybody's account. It's still a bit vague about when this update will happen and why this visual issue happens in the first place, but at least it's something! 

image.png.148fc17f9154241c786267c397d895ed.png

@quiffledesignWhy did you add the pending $100 to the counting? I'm guessing it only enters the Net Income count after they are cleared but I'm not sure. What about the Available for Withdrawal money? I'm trying to check my account and the numbers also don't add up but before I email CS I need to know exactly when the Net Income is updated... it makes sense that it only counts the money that has been withdrawn, but I'm really not sure.

Does anyone know? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 5:19 AM, quiffledesign said:

Fiverr stole my money

😒 sounds horrible. isn't it ?

On 12/17/2021 at 6:46 AM, leannelrivers said:

Just keep bringing it up with CS until you get a satisfactory outcome. I'm guessing expected earnings doesn't count towards the earned figure?

That can be a good try. if they notice.

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 9:11 PM, sabinespoems said:

I wanted to give an update on my inquiry about this issue for my account and this was the reply of CS. I figure this update will affect everybody's account. It's still a bit vague about when this update will happen and why this visual issue happens in the first place, but at least it's something! 

image.png.148fc17f9154241c786267c397d895ed.png

I contacted support, they said everything is perfect, though the difference still stands there 😞

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, quiffledesign said:

I've been a seller on Fiverr for about 6 months and had some real big ups and downs. Over that time I've noticed a number of things I thought seemed sketchy, the whole ranking system is unbelievably bad, they promote scammers, accounts that clearly have a history of plagiarism and always side the the buyer on any issue no matter what (which I understand from their perspective but this is abused by some buyers.)

Fiverr stole my money

But things got even worse when I was looking on my earnings page a few weeks ago. I realised that my net income did not equal the other 4 categories displayed on the earnings page (Withdrawn, Used for Purchases, Pending Clearance, Available for Withdrawal)

In fact it appeared that around $150 that I earned was missing/not made available to me. Of course this was concerning, especially at this time of year so I contacted support and inquired about the issue. At first they responded by telling me that I was wrong and the numbers shown were all correct. Now this isn't questionable, this maths, quite simply the numbers did not add up to my income as can be seen in the image attached. After explaining this to support, they eventually told me that I was right, amazingly enough someone there figured out how to use a calculator. There was some back and forth as they still couldn't grasp that this was a major issue which they termed innocent little "visual bug". Aww so it just looks like you took  almost $150 from account but it's actually there? No, this isn't just a visual bug, this is the money I earned not being available to me weeks before Christmas. They asked me if I wanted the request marked as solved and I said no as it has not been solved in any sort of way.

1213641588_Screenshot2021-12-1710_12_52AM.thumb.png.b9de9b09baf53dd68023dba8edc96b85.png

(4886.64 +28.58 +100 = 5015.22) 
5161.01 - 5015.22 = 145.79)

So there is exactly $145.79 missing from my account. 

Support Ignored Me

After this support ignored any further questions and inquiries I had. The refused to explain why this happened, when it will be fixed and marked the request as "solved". I kept asking over and over and they just would not respond. This has went on for 17 days, now they have it so when I respond the request is automatically marked as "solved". This was easily the most frustrating experience I have had with support and that is saying something. Seeing the word "solved" is horrendous, as though the bright minds at Fiverr support accomplished something with a genuine solution.

I posted my story on the Fiverr forums and got a few responses from sellers who have this same issue, just sums of money gone from their account. I would encourage everyone to check your earnings carefully and make sure that it all adds up. I don't think I'm ever going to get my $150 but maybe if enough people know about this something can change.

Maybe try to find a big Fiverr influencer and contact them about the issue try threaten Fiverr that you will post about it or take some sort of legal action just don't give up because 150 is quite a lot a good 4 hours work MINIMUM I would expect 

Archived