Level Requirements & Sellers taking a backseat to buyers is frustrating me + Revision suggestion

skylinestudios

I've just been demoted for like the fifth time, this time I guess it was my "Delivered On Time" which I had no idea mattered for your Seller level. It was caused by a revision that the buyer didn't reply to until the time was already up. It was a quick request and took me like 5 minutes. Instead of wasting more time asking for an extension and waiting 3 more days for the guy to respond just so I can deliver; I just delivered it "late".

**My suggestion is to please pause/reset the time when a revision is requested. Or at least let us reply with a time extension right away if one is needed. 

I'm also very frustrated with the Response rates. Most of the time I don't even get a notification on my phone when I get a message. So I've been logging in as much as possible to check messages, and sometimes yes there is one. If it's over 24 hours old, I now can't respond or it will poorly affect my response rating. I used to not care and just go ahead, message back and do the work. This will lower your response rate and get you demoted. So now if I have a message that's over 24 hours old, I just ignore it. That's terrible business, but what am I supposed to do?

**My suggestion is to post the response rate for all buyers to see, but remove it as a requirement for keeping your seller level. +Remove the 24 hour timeframe (if you reply after 24 hours, fiverr counts this the same as not replying at all /s)

In closing, I'm extremely frustrated and feeling like I'm constantly battling against Fiverr just to keep my business afloat. There is a very apparent dip in my orders every time I get demoted. For the amount of time and money I give to this site, it feels awful getting tossed to the ground and nitpicked for every little thing. 

Been here for 2 years semi-casually, considering leaving for good. Sellers need to be respected at least the same as buyers, instead of letting everyone walk all over us (including Fiverr itself)

2 hours ago, skylinestudios said:

this time I guess it was my "Delivered On Time" which I had no idea mattered for your Seller level.

Of course it does. Why do you think it’s on your dashboard? Why do you think it becomes red? Why do you think it’s a message on your app dashboard to maintain 90% of all of your stats? 
not knowing the rules doesn’t make you exempt from them. You should read fiverr TOS to avoid disappointments.

It was caused by a revision that the buyer didn't reply to until the time was already up.

If you sent original delivery on time then revisions wouldn’t affect your delivered on time ratio. Only orders where you sent original delivery late counts 

I'm also very frustrated with the Response rates. Most of the time I don't even get a notification on my phone when I get a message

You should check your settings and see what kind of notifications you have ticked to receive 

but remove it as a requirement for keeping your seller level.

Then how do they monitor your customer service quality? 

Sellers need to be respected at least the same as buyers, instead of letting everyone walk all over us (including Fiverr itself)

Fiverr doesn’t walk over you. They have rules and you just need to follow those rules. The same as countries have laws but you don’t say that they walk over you because there is punishment for crime 🤷‍♀️

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Of course it does. Why do you think it’s on your dashboard? Why do you think it becomes red? Why do you think it’s a message on your app dashboard to maintain 90% of all of your stats? 
not knowing the rules doesn’t make you exempt from them. You should read fiverr TOS to avoid disappointments.

If you sent original delivery on time then revisions wouldn’t affect your delivered on time ratio. Only orders where you sent original delivery late counts 

You should check your settings and see what kind of notifications you have ticked to receive 

Then how do they monitor your customer service quality? 

Fiverr doesn’t walk over you. They have rules and you just need to follow those rules. The same as countries have laws but you don’t say that they walk over you because there is punishment for crime 🤷‍♀️

Thanks for your passive aggressive response. You just saved the day with your insightful opinion. Cheers

5 hours ago, skylinestudios said:

If it's over 24 hours old, I now can't respond or it will poorly affect my response rating. I used to not care and just go ahead, message back and do the work.

That's something that affects your response rate.  Do not ignore messages even if they've been there over 24 hours.  Apologise for the delay and find out what they want. 

I've just been demoted for like the fifth time,

Well, that's unfortunate.  We all go through this snakes and ladders thing with  Fiverr until we get the gigs set up to attract good buyers with work we enjoy.

Avoid this in the future by reading the terms of service, making sure you keep up your stats and keep a fiverr tab open in your browser during the work day.  These things are fundamental to keeping your level.

It also helps to have some gigs up ... just sayin'

I've just been demoted for like the fifth time, this time I guess it was my "Delivered On Time" which I had no idea mattered for your Seller level.

Did you not read these guidelines on the Analytics Page? 1557914208_ScreenShot2021-11-15at6_51_33PM.thumb.png.93f0b9ffced674d7d7d392c70b071500.png

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

@mariashtelle1said once you deliver the order a ###LATE### appears at the top of the order, however it does not affect your stats as long as you delivered the original order on time. 

I'm also very frustrated with the Response rates. Most of the time I don't even get a notification on my phone when I get a message.

I get e-mail notifications very quickly, often before I notice I have a message on my app. Go into your settings and set your notifications so you get e-mail notifications. It will help your response rate a lot!

My suggestion is to post the response rate for all buyers to see, but remove it as a requirement for keeping your seller level.

I understand that this is merely a suggestion, but Fiverr needs some parameters to "grade" the quality of the sellers that use their platform. Their platform so their rules.

Been here for 2 years semi-casually, considering leaving for good.

I went to look at yur profile and do not see any gigs. Have you paused them?

17 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Did you not read these guidelines on the Analytics Page? 1557914208_ScreenShot2021-11-15at6_51_33PM.thumb.png.93f0b9ffced674d7d7d392c70b071500.png

@mariashtelle1said once you deliver the order a ###LATE### appears at the top of the order, however it does not affect your stats as long as you delivered the original order on time. 

I get e-mail notifications very quickly, often before I notice I have a message on my app. Go into your settings and set your notifications so you get e-mail notifications. It will help your response rate a lot!

I understand that this is merely a suggestion, but Fiverr needs some parameters to "grade" the quality of the sellers that use their platform. Their platform so their rules.

I went to look at yur profile and do not see any gigs. Have you paused them?

I have not paused my gigs. I've contacted support about not getting most mobile notifications, they've never offered a solution. 

17 hours ago, coerdelion said:

That's something that affects your response rate.  Do not ignore messages even if they've been there over 24 hours.  Apologise for the delay and find out what they want. 

Well, that's unfortunate.  We all go through this snakes and ladders thing with  Fiverr until we get the gigs set up to attract good buyers with work we enjoy.

Avoid this in the future by reading the terms of service, making sure you keep up your stats and keep a fiverr tab open in your browser during the work day.  These things are fundamental to keeping your level.

It also helps to have some gigs up ... just sayin'

Wrong, I've replied to messages over 24 hours old and my response rate lowered. I have a huge thread talking to support of them telling me that you need to respond within 24 hours to ensure your response rate doesn't lower.

Thanks to everyone that assumes I'm a complete moron and haven't read anything. I've been here over 2 years and have gotten multiple responses from support that contradict each other. Over it

Archived