Gigs efficiency

Guest santvetus

Guest santvetus

Can someone with bigger understanding than me check my gigs and see what is wrong? I receive less and less orders lately. I am open to criticism and would like to hear multiple opinions on how can I improve my gigs.

My profile: fiverr.com/santvetus

4 hours ago, santvetus said:

Can someone with bigger understanding than me check my gigs and see what is wrong? I receive less and less orders lately. I am open to criticism and would like to hear multiple opinions on how can I improve my gigs.

My profile: fiverr.com/santvetus

You must have to improve your gigs IMG and upload 2 pdf with your gig IMG also. you should pretty much be sure that your gig is active. You are spending on the Fiverr forum at least daily 5 to 6 hours and you must be sent 10 buyer req daily.

• Like 15

Guest santvetus
2 hours ago, mehrazulaziz said:

You must have to improve your gigs IMG and upload 2 pdf with your gig IMG also. you should pretty much be sure that your gig is active. You are spending on the Fiverr forum at least daily 5 to 6 hours and you must be sent 10 buyer req daily.

1. Improve the gigs IMG in what way? 

2. My gigs are active

3. ''You are spending on the Fiverr forum at least daily 5 to 6 hours and you must be sent 10 buyer req daily." - how would spending my time being online on the FORUM will bring me customers please? And how am I supposed to send 10 requests to buyers when there are no new requests daily in the branch that I work in?