How can I will be creat a best freelancing career on fiverr?

trueworker21

25 minutes ago, trueworker21 said:

How can I will be creat a best freelancing career on fiverr?  "

If you are planning to work with native English speakers, getting a couple of English lessons would help (your grammar needs a lot of help. And that's completely fine BUT being able to communicate with your customers is key. Especially for data entry.)

Other than that... I'm unfamiliar with those fields but I know that they are very competitive. Is there nothing else you can offer up to people? 

3 hours ago, trueworker21 said:

I'm jhiron, from Bangladesh. I'm a new seller on fiverr, I want to creat a best freelancing career ( lead generation and data entry ) by this marketplace . So, please give me a suggestion,  "  How can I will be creat a best freelancing career on fiverr?  "

Try to understand client requirements and give the best.

5 hours ago, katakatica said:

If you are planning to work with native English speakers, getting a couple of English lessons would help (your grammar needs a lot of help. And that's completely fine BUT being able to communicate with your customers is key. Especially for data entry.)

Other than that... I'm unfamiliar with those fields but I know that they are very competitive. Is there nothing else you can offer up to people? 

How can I will ranked my gig? 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q6vE0y

Just now, trueworker21 said:

How can I will ranked my gig? 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q6vE0y

This is a perfect example of how your English needs work. I appreciate it isn't everyone's first language, but you can even download the free version of Grammarly to ensure your spelling and sentence structure is correct. If you can't piece together a simple sentence, potential clients won't want to partner if they think they're going to have a hard time communicating with you. This goes for your Gig page which I've checked out too.

Also on your Gig, your images could do with replacing. They're bland and one is just essentially a screenshot of a LinkedIn page. That doesn't show anything to buyers. Your pictures need to clearly show what you offer, and ideally are eye catching, and look professional and refined.

There is also no credibility of your work. I can not see any portfolio or examples of work you've previously completed in your field. If people can't see any evidence that you can actually do what you say you can, they won't buy your service.

You also need to show on your Gig page why customers need your service. Okay, you generate leads. Great. But, what benefit will potential customers get from using your service? Tell them...

It needs a lot of work and an overhaul. You say that you're a professional B2B Lead Generator, but I'm not seeing much of anything to back that statement up.

8 minutes ago, permeet said:

Welcome to the community :)

All I can say is, BE PATIENT. You'll get success eventually.

That's strange advice.
Telling the OP to just wait and hopefully they will get orders isn't adding anything beneficial at all. Furthermore, if your Gig is poor, being patient will not get you any sales or success. I don't know of a single successful seller who has just 'been patient'. :classic_wacko:

Archived