Fiverr level system is permanently restricted due to location inconsistencies

Fiverr emailed me for an unknown kind of violation. I once logged in through VPN.
They said I would not be promoted to the next level. Is this true? Will they ever give me a chance?

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account. After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted. Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards. Best regards,

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

26 minutes ago, nhshihab69 said:

Fiverr emailed me for an unknown kind of violation. I once logged in through VPN.
They said I would not be promoted to the next level. Is this true? Will they ever give me a chance?

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to Fiverr Customer Support regarding the status of your account. After careful review, your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is permanently restricted. Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final. For more information on our policies and guidance on adherence, please refer to our Community Standards. Best regards,

As a freelancer, you should know very well that you can't login with VPN, but why did you go to login with VPN?

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, nhshihab69 said:

Will they ever give me a chance?

56 minutes ago, nhshihab69 said:

Please be advised that this was reviewed multiple times and the decision is final.

It seems the decision is final..

• Like 7

15 hours ago, nhshihab69 said:

As a freelancer, you can't use VPN with Fiverr Browser

• Like 3