Buyer Placed order but haven't submitted requirements, What can I do?

rokonulhasan

Question

8 answers to this question

Next time, be sure to make the requirements mandatory in your gig, so the timer won't start before the buyer has submitted all the necessary materials.

I'd contact CS and ask them to cancel this order without affecting your stats. You did nothing wrong so you shouldn't be punished for cancellation.

28 minutes ago, cc_animation said:

Next time, be sure to make the requirements mandatory in your gig, so the timer won't start before the buyer has submitted all the necessary materials.

I'd contact CS and ask them to cancel this order without affecting your stats. You did nothing wrong so you shouldn't be punished for cancellation.

I appreciate your reply Sir, but here you can see the Status is still INCOMPLETE in the image, that means the order haven't started yet. The thing is it's been 3 month it is pending just like that. My query was, is there any step I should take or leave it as it is?

42 minutes ago, rokonulhasan said:

I appreciate your reply Sir, but here you can see the Status is still INCOMPLETE in the image, that means the order haven't started yet. The thing is it's been 3 month it is pending just like that. My query was, is there any step I should take or leave it as it is?

My bad, anyway you should ask Fiverr customer support to cancel the order for you.

56 minutes ago, lenasemenkova said:

You can either leave it be or ask CS to cancel it. It doesn't affect your account if it's just hanging there. 

I had one buyer come back after 10 months of ignoring my monthly reminders to submit the requirements. I was shocked. 🙂

Thank you so much for the suggestion, appreciate it so much.

Archived