What marketing Platform are you using to promote your Fiverr Seller account?

angela43

What marketing Platform are you using to promote your Fiverr Seller account?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What marketing Platform are you using to promote your Fiverr Seller account?

• Facebook Paid ads
    • Facebook Organic Posts
    • Instagram Paid ads
    • Instagram organic post
    • Twitter ads
    • Twitter organic Posts
    • LinkedIn
    • Google ads
    • Google SEO
    • Quora ads
    • Pinterest
    • Others

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2021 at 04:48 AM

15 minutes ago, angela43 said:

So I just decided to go to celebrities pages and post my gig link there.Because that has about 1million potential followers

That is spam 😉 

16 minutes ago, angela43 said:

the question is if you have about 100 or 200 followers on twitter

Because proper marketing is not done in one day, it’s done through growing your audience first and then attracting them to buying your services 

22 minutes ago, angela43 said:

My gig has been on the second to the last page since forever. I have had trickles of order with good review since then and I have not seen any changes so I decided to promote outside fiverr. What do you think cos I feel like my gig is stuck and no effort is reviving it. I missed the days of  avalanche of orders 

Did you try Promote Gig feature ? I think it's pretty neat feature. Cent for a click. Seems pretty worthwhile. 

31 minutes ago, angela43 said:

So I just decided to go to celebrities pages and post my gig link there.Because that has about 1million potential followers being able to see your gig.

They are not really leads. "Lead" is people that genuinely interested in your service. Then from that you may convert them into Customer. 

On celebrity comment section they are only interested in the celebrity not in your service so it's same as screaming in Niagara Falls with million tourists. (Why would anyone care about your service when they are sightseeing, enjoying, camping) Instead of spamming it's better to connect with few interested people. You could start page that related to your service. If you got 10 followers that's the Lead.  That 10 followers will bring you more orders than spamming on million follower page.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:36 PM, gongor32 said:

They are not really leads. "Lead" is people that genuinely interested in your service. Then from that you may convert them into Customer. 

On celebrity comment section they are only interested in the celebrity not in your service so it's same as screaming in Niagara Falls with million tourists. (Why would anyone care about your service when they are sightseeing, enjoying, camping) Instead of spamming it's better to connect with few interested people. You could start page that related to your service. If you got 10 followers that's the Lead.  That 10 followers will bring you more orders than spamming on million follower page.

Great point. Thanks 

On 8/12/2021 at 11:12 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

That is spam 😉 Because proper marketing is not done in one day, it’s done through growing your audience first and then attracting them to buying your services 

True. Its not done right. Sometimes you just want to see your impression go up and just go about it anyhow. 😑

On 8/12/2021 at 11:23 PM, gongor32 said:

Did you try Promote Gig feature ? I think it's pretty neat feature. Cent for a click. Seems pretty worthwhile. 

I dont think the feature is for everyone. Fiverr has their own terms and condition for giving the feature. What do you think?

On 8/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

Because marketing and Facebook ads are not connected to fiverr impressions 🤷‍♀️ 
mod course your clicks will improve because people will be clicking on your gigs through ads but impressions are for the internal fiverr search and how many times you were shown and they are not connected to Facebook ads or any outside social media’s 

first of all I would like to thank you. I wanna to know about the ads,, Will we use paid marketing for our Fiverr Gigs using Facebook, Google or All social Media Platform ???? Not using Promoted gig option, I know about the promoted gig.. Advanced thanks

On 8/15/2021 at 3:08 AM, angela43 said:

No I don't. What do you think its the Pre requisite for having it? Is the by being a Level 2 seller?

Gig has to have at least 20 positive review, above 4.7 star and must be at least level 1 sellers to get Promoted Gig feature. There maybe some hidden metrics that we don't know. If your stats good it should be available for you. 

On 8/15/2021 at 11:45 AM, msbpro1 said:

Will we use paid marketing for our Fiverr Gigs using Facebook, Google or All social Media Platform ????

It's your choice 😉 however you need to check fiverr TOS because not all "paid" ads are allowed on fiverr. 

If you are sure that you can reach your target audience and it will bring your results through paid ads then you can make that choice. 

Archived