What is the correct way to approach buyer in buyers' request for new seller?

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I want to know, what is the correct way to approach buyers in buyers request? I have offered my gig service to more than 12 buyers but none has responded. I have no previous order to showcase my work to build credibility. Thank you   

Hi

Just read their request well and then if you will feel comfortable with their request then type request.

Don't request them if you are not confident with what they actually want.

Explain them what they will get by you.

Also what you will deliver them.

I thin if they will read your request obviously they will reply you soon.

Thanks

1. First,  Address him or her in a friendly way. Don't iclude sir/ma'am because you exactly don't know who is the client is.
  2. Then, Include about your self in very short sentences. (in brief). may be 2-3 short sentences. 
  3. Include about your experience and skills. in which software you use/expert
  4. then try to mention, that you got the idea of the client request, or you can combine the skills you expertise with the request of the client. (make more attention to this!!) also its important to have strong portfolio. so you can include the shortened link of your portfolio. 
  5. Add your opinion about the work and show how you can improve the clients' idea. What are your deliverables. And ask a question for client inside your description. 
  6. At last, let the buyers to contact you

You can get an idea with my below mentioned sample.

If we think  some client asking for business logo, with minimal and modern style. He mentioned his business details( assume, he has a food business and name is Fast cook) and he mentioned he needs to add the letters of the business to logo. you can make the proposal like this.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:07 PM, foysolahamed said:
  1. First,  Address him or her in a friendly way. Don't iclude sir/ma'am because you exactly don't know who is the client is.
  2. Then, Include about your self in very short sentences. (in brief). may be 2-3 short sentences. 
  3. Include about your experience and skills. in which software you use/expert
  4. then try to mention, that you got the idea of the client request, or you can combine the skills you expertise with the request of the client. (make more attention to this!!) also its important to have strong portfolio. so you can include the shortened link of your portfolio. 
  5. Add your opinion about the work and show how you can improve the clients' idea. What are your deliverables. And ask a question for client inside your description. 
  6. At last, let the buyers to contact you

You can get an idea with my below mentioned sample.

If we think  some client asking for business logo, with minimal and modern style. He mentioned his business details( assume, he has a food business and name is Fast cook) and he mentioned he needs to add the letters of the business to logo. you can make the proposal like this.

Thanks for your valuable information.. 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:59 PM, sumair012 said:

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I want to know, what is the correct way to approach buyers in buyers request? I have offered my gig service to more than 12 buyers but none has responded. I have no previous order to showcase my work to build credibility. Thank you   

Hi, 

Try not to copy paste your offer. First understand buyer requirement and make your offer accordingly. make it short and simple. Attach your sample or your portfolio. make sure to tell your specialty. All the best

Hi welcome and best wishes, you can do this course from learn fiverr as it has many useful information for the beginners and its totally free!

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

This articles helpful to you

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/211706-are-you-a-new-seller-this-is-how-you-get-more-orders

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

Archived