If i get 1* start review without any reason what should i do?

coderboss

There is nothing you can do aside from bury it with positive ones. It happens to all of us. Sorry you had to experience this. Fiverr is a customer and review based platform - customer opinions always matter regardless and typically can only be removed when they are abusive or using vulgar language.

4 minutes ago, coderboss said:

On Fiverr you have to write a text review as well so you will always be able to see what your buyer wrote about you. But if you believe you received a negative review for no reason unfortunately you can't do much.

Just now, rawveganpsychic said:

There is nothing you can do aside from bury it with positive ones. It happens to all of us. Sorry you had to experience this. Fiverr is a customer and review based platform - customer opinions always matter regardless and typically can only be removed when they are abusive or using vulgar language.

I think fiverr should take a look on Us sellers

2 minutes ago, highresstudios said:

On Fiverr you have to write a text review as well so you will always be able to see what your buyer wrote about you. But if you believe you received a negative review for no reason unfortunately you can't do much.

I think fiverr should to stand with sellers as like as buyer

On 7/11/2021 at 11:41 PM, coderboss said:

Well, you cannot change the review to one you like.

Sounds like a buyer gave a 1 star without any comments (no reason). Either the buyer did not like what was received, or thought 1 star was the best (doubt that though).

Whatever you do, do not message the buyer asking why they gave you low feedback. That could get you into hot water.

Are you able to still reply to their review with your own review?

GG

On 7/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, coderboss said:

I think fiverr should to stand with sellers as like as buyer

On Fiverr the buyers are the people with the 💰 so their buying experience is more important than our selling experience. In a webinar I attended we were told that customer satisfavrion is key on Fiverr. 

Before you say, "But without the sellers, Fiverr would be nothing." Remember Fiverr has 3 times as many sellers now as it had a bit over a year ago and they do not need all of them. 

Archived