A prospective buyer insults me

Avoid this this prospective buyer please, report him if you guys can, he wants to order from me, then he ask for a price, then I tell him the price, $600, then he's not suitable for the price, the price is fixed, I can't change it anymore, and instead of finding another seller, he do this to me.

On 7/11/2021 at 8:01 AM, ligiacarvalho said:

Do you mind elaborate on what has happened? It is a bit hard to understand the whole story.

You can see other comments, I made a bit of mistake while uploading this post, I didn't remove the buyer's name, so it's removed, this, what is really happening. I have reported him to the fiverr cs, and it's a bit weird, he starts the rude conversation, then who is getting warn is me, why? I tried to be nice to him, but why do IScreenshot_60.png.5470fb8c01da5b81d1e13bc7fa166408.png get warn?Screenshot_61.png.24e4082041da31babf7b3b1a3686a6e5.png

Screenshot_62.png

Screenshot_63.png

Screenshot_64.png

Screenshot_65.png

Screenshot_66.png

Screenshot_67.png

Although I understand he was absolutely rude to you, I would say your responses were also not professional. That’s why you probably received the warning too.

Saying to a potential buyer:

- Just make it by yourself.

- Don’t waste my time.

- Who cares?

All this are not professional ways to communicate, no matter how rude your buyer is.

35 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

Although I understand he was absolutely rude to you, I would say your responses were also not professional. That’s why you probably received the warning too.

Saying to a potential buyer:

- Just make it by yourself.

- Don’t waste my time.

- Who cares?

All this are not professional ways to communicate, no matter how rude your buyer is.

I have no idea how to respond, I want to block him as fast as I can, because I don't want to prolong the problem, but, I can't find the block button.

It's really strange to me that you think the buyer is in the wrong here. Reminds me of videos, where people start recording the person they are aggravating thinking that'll show them. No matter how rude the customer might be, that is no way to communicate to a potential buyer. And I really doubt anyone would pay 600$ to a seller with an attitude like that.

18 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

It's really strange to me that you think the buyer is in the wrong here. Reminds me of videos, where people start recording the person they are aggravating thinking that'll show them. No matter how rude the customer might be, that is no way to communicate to a potential buyer. And I really doubt anyone would pay 600$ to a seller with an attitude like that.

The one who determines the price is me, you or he do not have the right to it, I as a seller are the most able to determine the right price for myself, and I am a human being, I have a heart that can be hurt by rude people, I also have right to reply to such a person with a little more disrespect.

I understand your situation. I faced a similar experience yesterday! I was calmed totally and in contact with CS! 

My suggestion is It would be better if you can calm down from yourself as a Seller.  The way you communicated that is not professional!

42 minutes ago, ahm_animations said:

The one who determines the price is me, you or he do not have the right to it, I as a seller are the most able to determine the right price for myself, and I am a human being, I have a heart that can be hurt by rude people, I also have right to reply to such a person with a little more disrespect.

"Me, me, me, Myself and I". Sure thing you have the right to disrespect your potential customers or anyone around you for that matter, but if you choose to do so, don't expect people to be nice to you and treat you with respect. Maybe focus less on your rights and more on your responsibilities as a seller, just a suggestion.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:13 PM, ahm_animations said:

Avoid this this prospective buyer please, report him if you guys can, he wants to order from me, then he ask for a price, then I tell him the price, $600, then he's not suitable for the price, the price is fixed, I can't change it anymore, and instead of finding another seller, he do this to me.

This guy is absolutly a scammer not a realy buyer so my suggession is please report this account to CC.

Archived