New French singer on Fiverr

mixbymarie

Hi !

I just wanted to introduce myself really quickly. I am a French singer and I am looking for a new project. I love writing lyrics in French and English , singing all day long and creating music in my home studio. I would be thrilled to work on your projects. Feel free to contact me here or on instagram. instagram.com/Iammadeleen.

I always love working on new project and I’m always super motivated because this is really impatient and I hope that I will make a living out of it one day.

see you soon,

Madeleen

• Like 15
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, mixbymarie said:

Hi !

I just wanted to introduce myself really quickly. I am a French singer and I am looking for a new project. I love writing lyrics in French and English , singing all day long and creating music in my home studio. I would be thrilled to work on your projects. Feel free to contact me here or on instagram. instagram.com/Iammadeleen.

I always love working on new project and I’m always super motivated because this is really impatient and I hope that I will make a living out of it one day.

see you soon,

Madeleen

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best.

• Like 8

• 7 months later...

Welcome to the Fiverr Community,

Madeleen! It's wonderful to see your enthusiasm for music and creating new projects. Your dedication to writing lyrics in both French and English sounds impressive, and I'm sure it adds a unique touch to your work.

If you're looking to expand your reach and showcase your talent to a wider audience, have you considered using Spotify? It's a fantastic platform for sharing your music and gaining exposure. Many artists have found success and built a fanbase through Spotify, so it might be worth checking out if you haven't already. Best of luck with your projects, and I hope your passion for music continues to drive you towards your goals.

Good Luck!

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1