Successfully I achieved 250 Clients feedback.

I worked with fiverr from last 6 year. I earned lots of money from here and get lots of happy clients.

But my journey is not easy. Previously fiverr disabled my 2 ID, without any reason. Also, sometime they remove my gigs. But I don't stop my dream. After take a long break I communicate with fiverr and created my ongoing account, create lots of gig, do skill test and learn from fiverr courses. Now my account is fine from last 3 years. Also, I worked with up to 700+ orders. And today I successfully complete 250 reviews in here. 

Now I am very happy and going for my dream.

Thanks Fiverr.

250 reviews.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, creative_mrketr said:

I worked with fiverr from last 6 year. I earned lots of money from here and get lots of happy clients.

But my journey is not easy. Previously fiverr disabled my 2 ID, without any reason. Also, sometime they remove my gigs. But I don't stop my dream. After take a long break I communicate with fiverr and created my ongoing account, create lots of gig, do skill test and learn from fiverr courses. Now my account is fine from last 3 years. Also, I worked with up to 700+ orders. And today I successfully complete 250 reviews in here. 

Now I am very happy and going for my dream.

Thanks Fiverr.

250 reviews.png

Congratulations!!! Keeping working and good luck for your business here!! 🍀

Archived