running gigs suddenly lost rank

teexpert

My experience on this was pretty bad. Plan out at least 2 months ahead.

1. Change one of your gig tag to something else.

2. Change your title.

3. Wait for 2-3 days.

Once I got my gig back by changing tags but another time it was only solved by CS.

If nothing works consider sending a message to customer support. Describe everything nicely. When its genuine matter CS is always helpful.

• Like 25

thank you for your reply. It was supposed to be 1 month I lost all rank. I just changed tags yesterday, I'm not able to find my gig even search by title.  Would I wait ? Please advice from your experience.  Thanks

• Like 19

hi same thing happend to me...i have been fiverrs choice for weeks & i am a top rated seller. all the orders i have in hand are from my existing customers..no new customers...CS says that my gig is active...it is active yes. but i guess active & being in the search is two different things...i really dnt know i am really frustrated too. i talked with CS & they say that they shuffle, so that the sellers to give everyone a chance. the sad part is i cannot even promote my gigs? at-least i should have that option yeah? 

• Like 17
  • Sad 2

Some of the things they stress you to do are mentioned below.

Replacing gig tags
Changing gig image
Working on gig description
Share more on social media
Send more buyer request
Contact your old clients for work
Get reviews on your Gigs
Wait for 5-6 months and do nothing.
Learn more about fiverr search engine optimization

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cadlady said:

hi same thing happend to me...i have been fiverrs choice for weeks & i am a top rated seller. all the orders i have in hand are from my existing customers..no new customers...CS says that my gig is active...it is active yes. but i guess active & being in the search is two different things...i really dnt know i am really frustrated too. i talked with CS & they say that they shuffle, so that the sellers to give everyone a chance. the sad part is i cannot even promote my gigs? at-least i should have that option yeah? 

Sorry and I have the promote option and I can't promote them , confused about their algorithm. 

• Like 16
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, rejwanul_hoq said:

Replacing gig tags
Changing gig image
Send more buyer request
Get reviews on your Gigs

Thank you for your advice , 

• Like 15

On 7/8/2021 at 3:18 PM, rejwanul_hoq said:

Replacing gig tags
Changing gig image
Send more buyer request
Get reviews on your Gigs

Thank you.. i changed gig details( these are the same details which made me a top rated seller & i had 10 odd orders in hand any given time...but anyhow i had no choice but to change tags & descriptions) ... lets see how it goes... i personally do not feel like bothering my previous clients asking for work. I also do not ask my customers to rate/review if they do not feel like it.  so this is my best... i definitely cant wait 5-6 months for orders. i will post if things start changing. if not i might have to look for other options outside. Really frustrating

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Replacing gig tags
Changing gig image
Send more buyer request
Learn more about Fiverr search engine optimization
Wait for 3-4  months and do nothing.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, itushar996 said:

No, this could be seen as spam. If your previous customers want to hire you again, THEY will contact you. You should not be contacting them. Begging for sales from old customers is not a good idea.

• Like 18
  • Up 3

• 5 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 2:20 PM, cadlady said:

• Like 9