running gigs suddenly lost rank

teexpert

• 10 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 1:21 PM, teexpert said:

hi i hope you are well. suddenly my all gig lost their rank, no impression,click and view. could you someone know the reason and how i get my rank bank? thank you

If you had more order to your gig or ranked on good position, don't change any keywords or title or description. These days many gigs have been caught in the gig rotation period. This a common tough period for all. You have you be patient until your gig is stable. If you already changed your keywords or title, sometimes it will affect your gig to reposition. 

1. Keep online your best.
2. try to reply your clients ASAP
3. keep in touch your old buyer. leave a message to them, "contact you that If they have any further projects." their reviews are most important at the moment.

If you have less amount of sellers in your gig category, your gig will be reposition soon. If it's huge amount of sellers, it will take a couple of weeks or months. be patient. good  luck.

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 4

On 7/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, umairnaeem501 said:

My experience on this was pretty bad. Plan out at least 2 months ahead.

1. Change one of your gig tag to something else.

2. Change your title.

3. Wait for 2-3 days.

Once I got my gig back by changing tags but another time it was only solved by CS.

If nothing works consider sending a message to customer support. Describe everything nicely. When its genuine matter CS is always helpful.

Brother..!! According to my vision this message will be huge effect to sellers who have already been successful in this platform before. This is a wrong advice. because keyword change is not a good solution for them. so many gigs already in gig rotation period. I suggest not to change any keyword or title or description. On the other hand, nothing changes in two to three days. this is a huge platform. My opinion is be patient. contact old buyers and let them know you be with them for their future projects. stay online your best. That's it.

Edited by gigzlogo
  • Like 5

Any update on this problem?

I also have the same problem of not getting impressions, orders, or messages. Promote gigs feature is also not available now.  

Buyer requests also not available in the latest update. Fiverr introducing briefs feature. But that too not available.

Still trying! 

• Like 4

Hey👋,

Screenshots from Fiverr CS team reply email:

image.png.9dd5c7b8b9c0c7be021a6b072f6105c5.png

also added this,

Let's try this to improve the positioning of your gigs:

- I would advise you to make some changes in your gig which will lead to a shift in the algorithm and may help in the positioning of your gig.

- I would also suggest you make sure that the service you offer is unique, and that their Gigs are completely different from one another.

- You can include a creative video with each of your Gigs. Many people prefer to watch a video than to read a long Gig description.

- Eye-catching Gig images are another way to attract buyers.

- Promoting your Gigs on social media channels is a good way too as everyone uses these platforms to share your work and attract buyers.

I hope this help you to do some changes in your gig performance.

Edited by shibiyas
  • Like 1