want to know more about the Fiverr gig

ashraful231

Hello, everyone, I am a graphics designer I am new to Fiverr I spend 30 days on Fiverr but I do not get any orders. so I think about uploading a new gig on Fiverr. Am I upload a new gig on Fiverr then my old gig can get a rank in Fiverr? I want to know more about it. 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/ZRZQea that is my old gig is it can get rank if I upload a new gig

Just now, ashraful231 said:

can get rank if I upload a new gig

There is no such thing as rank as the placement of your gig is not permanent, when you search for your gig it will appear differently from when other people search for your gig based on a lot of factors. 

And no, making a new gig will not make your old gig get a rank or make your other gig perform better at all.

10 minutes ago, ashraful231 said:

Am I upload a new gig on Fiverr

There are no relation with making a new gig.
Try to use your 10 options to attend buyer request properly, regular basis.
Promote your gig on social media, websites, forums.
Try to be online as much as you can.
You will receive order very soon 🙂

Publishing another gig might slightly increase the chance of orders though. And if it's in a different subcategory it will probably give you more buyer requests to choose from. So doint that might help as well as sending an offer/offers to buyer requests you'd do well enough.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

There is no such thing as rank as the placement of your gig is not permanent, when you search for your gig it will appear differently from when other people search for your gig based on a lot of factors. 

And no, making a new gig will not make your old gig get a rank or make your other gig perform better at all.

Oh, I get it, and thank you always you give the best information every time.

1 hour ago, tanmay310 said:

There are no relation with making a new gig.
Try to use your 10 options to attend buyer request properly, regular basis.
Promote your gig on social media, websites, forums.
Try to be online as much as you can.
You will receive order very soon 🙂

Thank you for that I do most of the things that you said every day.

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Publishing another gig might slightly increase the chance of orders though. And if it's in a different subcategory it will probably give you more buyer requests to choose from. So doint that might help as well as sending an offer/offers to buyer requests you'd do well enough.

thank you so much for you great information.

Archived