Improve my Gigs!

rabiul2222

Hi, I’m a new seller and I’ve passed 5 tests on Fiverr. I’ve mentioned tests name with score and top %:
Fiverr English Test 8/10 Passed
Virtual Assistant 7.7/10 Top 20% Passed
Social Media Marketing 9/10 Top 10%
Customer Service 7.2/10 Passed
English Language 8.2/10 Top 20%

My question is that How will I prove that I’ve skills without work? I’ve created 3 gigs today and is those are good scores to get order early or not?

It does not matter either you are experienced or not. Try to set your gig rates as lower as possible so that the buyer will easily get comprehended that you are not a pro in your field and will contact you for the projects which are more simple as per your skill set. When the gig rates are lower their is not need to explain buyer that you know how to do work but do not have too much practical experience of it.

But if you are pro in skill do not set lower rates.

Thank you

Hi rabiul2222
Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Freelancing requires a lot of patience. I got my 1st Order After 1 Year. So wait.
Please follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Every day Send 10 buyer request properly.
  4. Stay online & Share your gigs social site.
  5. Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer
  6. develop your skill in your category
  7. Learn more about Fiverr.
  8. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got order in fiverr. Good luck for you

Thanks
@taronbd

How many days does it take to get an order in Fiverr by you? I haven’t get any single order yet because I’ve published the gig yesterday​:sweat_smile:😅

I haven’t get any single order yet

I see you offer an account risking service which Fiverr does not allow.

Fiverr is removing such gigs.

Check out this topic: Third party TOS violation - Lead Generation

Hi rabiul2222

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Freelancing requires a lot of patience. I got my 1st Order After 1 Year. So wait.

Please follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Every day Send 10 buyer request properly.
  4. Stay online & Share your gigs social site.
  5. Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer
  6. develop your skill in your category
  7. Learn more about Fiverr.
  8. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got order in fiverr. Good luck for you

Thanks

@taronbd

How can i use 5 image? fiverr only allow 3 i think

USE 5 Gig image & SEO .

The orders do not depend upon the number of clicks @rabiul2222

If there are a higher number of clicks and no orders, then it could be that you have effective gig pictures but your description is not retaining buyers either because it is not what they are looking for or it is not clear enough, etc.

Nonetheless, the fluctuating impressions/clicks may not necessitate an order.

The orders do not depend upon the number of clicks @rabiul2222

If there are a higher number of clicks and no orders, then it could be that you have effective gig pictures but your description is not retaining buyers either because it is not what they are looking for or it is not clear enough, etc.

Nonetheless, the fluctuating impressions/clicks may not necessitate an order.

Is there any error in this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/qxGK32?

Let me consult my crystal ball…

Your question is not answerable.

While it may take one seller 1 click to get an order - another seller may have literally 100’s of clicks before seeing that first order.

If you have 503 impressions, which means your Gig is being seen - or presented in the search or pages on Fiverr and you have 17 clicks, but NO one ordered, that is a problem. It shows that something about your Gig is amiss. You have to figure out WHY someone who clicks on your Gig is not convinced to buy your Gig. Therein lies the problem.

GG

OY! Where do I begin?

These below are a problem:

100% Accurate Works

•24/7 Support

•100% Gratification

With the two 100% guarantee type of things, you are just inviting abusers to buy your Gig only to say,“Well, I am not 100% satisfied, so, I want my money back”. The 24/7 support part - do you sleep? Ever? Unless you have a team behind you who is taking shifts, there is NO way you can offer 24/7 support. Also, this screams, “I am DESPERATE! I will do whatever, whenever, however you want…how far do you need me to bend over?” Not good.

Also, you claim to speak and write fluent English but:

I’m fluent in spoken as well as in written English, and I love hardworking where quality is more important rather than quantity.

The second part of that sentence is way off as far as English grammar goes. And, with the above 100% “Gratification” - hmm, that is not proper English as well.

Then, here is where I think the buyers who actually click on your Gig get confused:

Hi, my son able to record child voiceover and. I do Data Entry, Digital Marketing and Virtual Assistant professionally. I’ve done a three-year-long course in Instructor Based on Data Entry, Digital Marketing and Virtual Assistant. I have outstanding knowledge of Data Entry, Digital Marketing and Virtual Assistant. I work hard every day at a reasonable price to happy my clients. My goal is to satisfy my clients. When my clients are not satisfied, I’m also not satisfied. I’ve every software to start Data Entry’s, Digital Marketing’s and Virtual Assistant’s Job, I assure you that I’ll glad you.

How the above is written first off, defies that you can speak and write fluently in English. Sorry, but, the above paragraph reads totally different than your Gig description part above it. Like 2 people wrote each of them. That to an astute buyer is a RED flag.

Where those who have clicked and actually read the above “bio” if you want to call it that would get confused, is, this Gig is all about Lead Generation. What do I care if your kid can do a voice over (2 words, not one as you have it) or if you went to school for Data Entry? This Gig is NOT a data entry Gig!

That is just the beginning of why I think people may click on your Gig, but, get turned off and go in search of someone who does not appear as though they are fibbing about their English skills, but also, does not go off in the weeds about something that has nothing to do with the Gig presented.

GG

Your description has a lot of ‘me’ in the beginning.

Shift that to your About Me. Gig descriptions include how you could help your buyers.

Also, I noticed you mention your son’s talent for voice overs in your About Me. You could remove that and create a new gig for it. It will leave more space for you to describe ‘Why you?’

Imagine yourself as a buyer for your services.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:21 AM, ridwansugi said:

NEVER login from different computer though or two different laptop at same time.

I have done this at home. Granted, I am not logging into two different Fiverr accounts (only have one anyways) and at times I will have a computer on the ground level of my house logged on, and then if I am upstairs and need to look at something, will turn on that computer and log on. Never got any warning or in trouble.

Then again, I am logging in on my ONE account, in my home using the same IP obviously. I have also been logged in on my phone, desktop and gone OUT to a cafe with my laptop and logged in there and never got into any hot water.

Maybe if I were trying to log in to TWO separate Fiverr accounts - which I do NOT have, it would trigger a response and warning?

This is only MY experience though, so, if the OP wants to do this, do at your own peril. I just have never experienced anything negative from doing it.

GG

Hi, thanks for viewing my post and stop here. I have viewed Fiverr’s seller profile and there I found the option to view my portfolio and there I got his profile. My question is how to add a portfolio to Fiverr directly without any Social Media Link? I’ve only seen a portfolio from sellers who has 500+ reviews? Is this the reason why I can’t add a portfolio on Fiverr? Please answer me on how to add a portfolio to Fiverr?

Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs in the search results according to a secret algorithm, which none of us know.

I would suggest checking this post out for some info on gig ranking: Welcome to "Fiverr 3.0"!

Basically, the gig rankings are now much more personalized for buyers. Like they rank the ones that the buyer would most likely buy at the top, and so on.

Archived