How to talk to buyers when giving a message?

ashraful231

Question

Hello, there my name is Ashraful and I am from Bangladesh. I am a new seller on Fiverr today I want to know how can I talk to buyers when they message for an order can I send a short shot message or a big one with a greeting and also thank him/her for the message and get the topic. I want to know about it. 

17 answers to this question

How do you start a sales conversation?
The Right Way To Start A Sales Talk
  1. Introduction. Make it very brief. ...
  2. Appreciation. Thank the buyer for taking your call. ...
  3. Credentials. Yours, not the company's. ...
  4. Personalization. Segue into something about this buyer. ...
  5. Benefit to Prospect. Following the personalization, state a benefit. ...
  6. Solicitation of Buy-In

4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

If they are messaging you for information politely answer their questions and do not call them, "Dear, Sir, or Bro." If you want to use a name call them by their username. 

If they message you for a custom offer, make sure you get all of the information you need to make the offer and start the gig.

If the message is on the  order form of  the order they have placed tell them thank you for the order and when you expect to finish it. I also ask them that they check back in case I have any questions about the work they want done. 

you always give people good solutions,

1 minute ago, turjay said:
How to Talk with buyer?
How to talk to buyers who don't know your business
  1. Make contact like a human being. ...
  2. Have a referral. ...
  3. Make it all about them. ...
  4. Listen twice, speak once. ...
  5. Give and get. ...
  6. Use social proof. ...
  7. Become a trusted advisor. ...
  8. Take the buyer on a journey

Thank  you so much for your best information.

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

If they are messaging you for information politely answer their questions and do not call them, "Dear, Sir, or Bro." If you want to use a name call them by their username. 

If they message you for a custom offer, make sure you get all of the information you need to make the offer and start the gig.

If the message is on the  order form of  the order they have placed tell them thank you for the order and when you expect to finish it. I also ask them that they check back in case I have any questions about the work they want done. 

Oh this is great it will help me a lot. Thank  you so much for your best information.

How do you respond to a buyer professionally?

The answer is simple: Communicate honestly, and address the buyer's needs while offering a service that resolves those needs. No one can tell you how YOU need to do this, because YOU need to find what works for you. How I connect with my customers, for example, is not going to work for you.

How to Talk with buyer?
How to talk to buyers who don't know your business
  1. Make contact like a human being. ...
  2. Have a referral. ...
  3. Make it all about them. ...
  4. Listen twice, speak once. ...
  5. Give and get. ...
  6. Use social proof. ...
  7. Become a trusted advisor. ...
  8. Take the buyer on a journey

1 hour ago, ashraful231 said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr today I want to know how can I talk to buyers when they message for an order

13 minutes ago, ashraful231 said:

Hello, there my name is Ashraful and I am from Bangladesh. I am a new seller on Fiverr today I want to know how can I talk to buyers when they message for an order can I send a short shot message or a big one with a greeting and also thank him/her for the message and get the topic. I want to know about it.

When you talk to a buyer about an order, the buyer must understand that you are capable of doing his job.

Archived