I lost my badges, where are they now? Why am I being treated like a newbie?

matrivgraphics

6 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

And the question of my odd looking badge. It seems that Matt has a very full plate. 

For your great efforts and helpful contribution to the forum, you shall receive the most valued and prestigious badge of all... No badge. 😄

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, visualstudios said:

What we really need, as I said in another thread, is a forum wide upvote/downvote system, not just in the questions area.

I wholeheartedly agree, although I realize it's a touchy subject for some. By just giving us a full on Reddit style up/down vote system, you'd give us the ability to police ourselves, which in conjunction with active and consistent moderation, could really help to clean things up around here in a way that no amount of sad emojis ever will.

I hate to say it, but I fear the only thing that will stop the incessant 'thanks for the information' and 'how rank gig good' posts is to downvote them into oblivion. 

I mean, the forum is already 3/4 of the way there anyhow, with the trophies, and the badges, and the like button...

• 3 months later...

It's not the Innovation Community - if you were seeing messages on this forum about something like that it was likely talking about the "Invision Community". Invision is what the forum is built on I think. The community I think are the users of that (or users of that forum or that forum software) - eg. they could make feature requests about it or ask for help about it.

Archived