Start old account or new one?

juinaz

I opened Fiverr account in 2018. I have completed two orders. After that, there will be no work. Now I want to start again
Should I start with an old account or open a new one?
Which would be better for me? Please help with the correct advice.
Thanks

Mine is started in 2013 and been idle until 2020. I don’t think there’s any benefit opening a new one, given that you have a 5-star review already.

Be sure to remove the current account first if you still decide to go with a fresh one.

Mine is started in 2013 and been idle until 2020. I don’t think there’s any benefit opening a new one, given that you have a 5-star review already.

Be sure to remove the current account first if you still decide to go with a fresh one.

Thanks for your suggestion 🙂

It matters when it comes to the work quality you deliver not the account old or new. If you are creating a new account, let the Fiverr customer service know about it and create it. Since you cannot have two accounts for you.

She cannot just delete this old account and create a new one. She would need customer service to OK it. If she goes to create a new account, I am sure she would be using the same legal name, PayPal or Payoneer account or even email as well as when she gets asked to verify her ID, they would realize this person has 2 accounts or has had an account in the past. This would be a quick way for the new account to get disabled.

There is no reason to create a new account. Work with the one you have already. Clearly, if you are not getting orders, you need to adjust things in your Gig(s) to make them appeal to the audience you are attempting to sell to.

GG

Archived