How to withdraw my earnings before closing account

zeid_jy

Hello guys, it been almost 2 years for me on Fiverr I had a good time but I’m going nowhere because I rarely get an order I tried everything but I guess its because of my name…so i decided to close this account and open a new one with a new user name that’s more acceptable for westerns so that they can be more comfortable working with me, I have 16 $ in my balance but the minimum amount for withdraw is 20$ and I can’t seem to get any orders for months now, is there any way I can contact Fiverr to take my mony.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Unless you have an offensive, nonsensical, or completely random username, it really won’t play a meaningful part in one’s success or failure.

There are other reasons as to why you haven’t received orders. Putting the blame on your user name is a scapegoat obfuscating the truth.

Unless you have an offensive, nonsensical, or completely random username, it really won’t play a meaningful part in one’s success or failure.

There are other reasons as to why you haven’t received orders. Putting the blame on your user name is a scapegoat obfuscating the truth.

I agree with you, do you have any advice on how can i have my balance money from my account.

So you still want to withdraw your balance and close your account even though your account name is not the reason for your woes?

If you don’t have the minimum amount for making a withdrawal, then the only thing you can do is hope to receive an order and enough money to make the withdrawal.

So you still want to withdraw your balance and close your account even though your account name is not the reason for your woes?

If you don’t have the minimum amount for making a withdrawal, then the only thing you can do is hope to receive an order and enough money to make the withdrawal.

Thanks a lot. i understand its odd reason but i just want a fresh start. im sick of waiting and sharing my gigs on social media

Its 2 years and i didnt even made a 100$ i only want to make a brand for my self in my niche and try with another account.

I understand that.

I think you are looking at this entirely wrong.

First off, Fiverr may not approve your new account.

Second, I have been here for 5 years. I get 3 or 4 jobs a month.

At first, after a year of nothing, I got a lot of work.

I also have other sources of freelance income.

That is to say that Fiverr is not my only source.

In fact, Fiverr gives me about 30% of my monthly income.

I suggest you look at multiple streams of income as I have.

Where do I get the bulk of my business?

From my business website, my Google My Business Page and from referrals from regular clients.

Pre-COVID you probably could have done well on Fiverr.

Sadly, the number of newbies coming to Fiverr in the past year and a half has really watered down the talent pool and created tremendous amounts of competition.

I suggest you take a look at what you are trying to achieve and see if Fiverr actually fits into that or is only going to be a small part of the picture.

Good luck.

I understand that.

From my business website, my Google My Business Page and from referrals from regular clients.

Sadly, the number of newbies coming to Fiverr in the past year and a half has really watered down the talent pool and created tremendous amounts of competition.

I suggest you take a look at what you are trying to achieve and see if Fiverr actually fits into that or is only going to be a small part of the picture.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot for your great advice, and good luck with your business on fiver I only do art-related gigs, but I’m also a programmer, I did some freelance jobs on WordPress websites, and it been good but it’s not stable as it was for an organization my friend work for, I also have my own blog and planning to create more after graduating this year, I tried making games on android then apps but the companions is so hard and the work it took me to finish these projects is not short, I also tried selling coloring books on amazon and printables on redbuble but i wasn’t lucky so now I’m focusing on WordPress and learning crypto trading but I still want a freelance platform to have some income like Fiverr it will help me so much along the way

I understand that.

Good luck.

I will take your advice and try to improve my account and add new things, i hope it will yield a success this time .

Archived