How many Orders One can get in day

hetal_77

Hi All,

Got my first work yesterday 🙂

Wanted to know how many orders can one generally get in a day or a week.

Thanks…

Wanted to know how many orders can one generally get in a day or a week.

There’s no limit. You can get 1000 orders, if you are lucky. The question is, can you handle that???

With your data entry gigs specifying an amount of hours you work, that’s going to put a limit on the amount you could deliver per day (unless you had a team/were outsourcing) even if you could in theory have many orders coming in per day.

eg. in one of your data entry gigs it has 3 hours set for the amount of time worked. If that was the only gig that would limit the orders to 8 per day if you worked 3 hours on them and worked 24 hours a day.

To deliver many per day you’d probably need gigs where you don’t specify the amount of hours spent on each order. I expect there’s some limit Fiverr sets in some way though (though it could be less if it’s a team - the seller that seems to have the most reviews has a team).

I expect the max you could get per day is somewhere around 100 orders.

Maybe to find how many orders the average seller gets per day/week maybe a poll could be created for it.
I think Fiverr might have given info on the amount of transactions made so that might give a rough idea.

edit: My guess is an avg. of 43 orders delivered per day (consistent average) is a rough limit/max. ie. it’s probably not possible to deliver more than that currently without a big enough team or some type of automation.

Archived