How long until gig gets back on search results after editing it?

paschalisblack

As frustrating it may be, unfortunately your only move right now is wait for CS to pick up your issue. They have to deal with countless of tickets so sometimes the system gets clogged up. I’ve read some people having to wait for many days but I’m sad to say your hands are tied…

In the meantime try to look at the bright side, you’re a level 2 seller! So although this is happening to your best selling gig, you’re not completely reliant on them (unlike other Sellers here including myself 😅). All I can tell you is try not to stress out too much. I’m sure Fiverr will set this straight 🙂

Great news! About 3 hours ago I received an email from CS support informing me that my gig can be found on search results again! I checked and it’s in the positions it was before editing its description 🙂

Great news! About 3 hours ago I received an email from CS support informing me that my gig can be found on search results again! I checked and it’s in the positions it was before editing its description 🙂

Yay that’s wonderful! 🥳 Luckily my ‘have faith in Fiverr’ speech wasn’t all for nothing haha.

Thank you also sharing the update, hopefully others who are stressing about the similiar thing will see it all ends well!

Yay that’s wonderful! 🥳 Luckily my ‘have faith in Fiverr’ speech wasn’t all for nothing haha.

Thank you also sharing the update, hopefully others who are stressing about the similiar thing will see it all ends well!

Yeah! It rook 3 days but eventually everything turned out great! Thank you very much for your support!

Archived