How long until gig gets back on search results after editing it?

paschalisblack

From what I’ve read on this forum I think it can take up to 48 hours for your gig to show up in search again. Might be longer if the staff is very busy. You can also check here if your gig is active or pending: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

Hope this helped!

This is what it says…

“Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results”

I’m also edit my gig and it results " Your Gig status is

: Active

Your Gig is displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace. Please note that these pages are sorted by different algorithms in order to optimize and personalize the results for the users. For doing that we take into account both quality and business measurements."

This is what it says…

“Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results”

Then that’s your answer 🙂 they just still need to check the changes you’ve made.

Give it a bit more time, it’s nothing to worry about! It’s a normal process everybody goes through when editing a gig.

Then that’s your answer 🙂 they just still need to check the changes you’ve made.

Give it a bit more time, it’s nothing to worry about! It’s a normal process everybody goes through when editing a gig.

I’m not sure… I’m really worried that for some reason my gig won’t get back again on search results 😦 It’s my best selling gig.

Also, I just tried to edit my other gigs and they are active on search results right away. This only happened for this specific gig.

Also, I just tried to edit my other gigs and they are active on search results right away. This only happened for this specific gig.

You really shouldn’t worry! I’ve edited my gig many times and it all ends up being fine. Unless it comes up under review that you made changes that violate the ToS (which I doubt you did hopefully), it most certainly will come back into search just like @wp_expert09 his gig and your other gigs.

Which gig is the one you’re talking about and what’s the change that you made? Maybe I can check to see if it does show up for me.

You really shouldn’t worry! I’ve edited my gig many times and it all ends up being fine. Unless it comes up under review that you made changes that violate the ToS (which I doubt you did hopefully), it most certainly will come back into search just like @wp_expert09 his gig and your other gigs.

Which gig is the one you’re talking about and what’s the change that you made? Maybe I can check to see if it does show up for me.

This is the gig I edited and I made only one edit. I replaced the words “target group” with the word “niche”

favicon-32x32.png.2ca64552896fb7a5c357c8daf6585e48.png Fiverr.com
promote-your-fiverr-gigs-2c09.jpg.a09c1f788bfe444af76a0a1b2637032e.jpg

Paschalisblack: I will promote your fiverr gig for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Paschalisblack will promote your fiverr gig. | !!!PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER!!!Feeling a bit disappointed about your fiverr gig ’s performance? Selling on fiverr has been proved harder than expected? | Fiverr

It doesn’t show up for me either indeed, but I do see the change you made if I go to your gig through your profile (implying the changes passed the review). My advice would be to just check your gig status here and there throughout the day and again, don’t worry. Fiverr is a well-operated machine but even then some delays can be expected.

I’d say give it some time and after a day or 2 it still doesn’t show up, you can contact CS. Although I expect you’ll receive a standard answer of gig rotation and algorithms.

It doesn’t show up for me either indeed, but I do see the change you made if I go to your gig through your profile (implying the changes passed the review). My advice would be to just check your gig status here and there throughout the day and again, don’t worry. Fiverr is a well-operated machine but even then some delays can be expected.

I’d say give it some time and after a day or 2 it still doesn’t show up, you can contact CS. Although I expect you’ll receive a standard answer of gig rotation and algorithms.

Thank you. I’m really woried but let’s hope it will get back to search results again and hopefully to the place it was…

Thank you. I’m really woried but let’s hope it will get back to search results again and hopefully to the place it was…

I’m sure it will! Maybe make an update post here once it is back in search? That can help others who have the same issue to get some insights!

And I understand you’re worried about a best selling gig disappearing but just remember, it’s not in Fiverr’s best interest to not allow it to show up in search. They want to make money in the end after all too. I hope that can ease your mind in the meantime 🙂

I’m sure it will! Maybe make an update post here once it is back in search? That can help others who have the same issue to get some insights!

And I understand you’re worried about a best selling gig disappearing but just remember, it’s not in Fiverr’s best interest to not allow it to show up in search. They want to make money in the end after all too. I hope that can ease your mind in the meantime 🙂

It’s been almost 24 hours and no update yet… It’s really stressful…

Once it took a couple of weeks, but contacting support made the gig appear again.

But usually it has been instant. Sometimes even 1-2 days.

I would recommend to avoid editing a gig, as there’s so many bad side effects that can happen from it. Particularly a gig can be thrown to last pages semi-permanently.

Once it took a couple of weeks, but contacting support made the gig appear again.

But usually it has been instant. Sometimes even 1-2 days.

I would recommend to avoid editing a gig, as there’s so many bad side effects that can happen from it. Particularly a gig can be thrown to last pages semi-permanently.

My gig was already on the last pages, so what worse can happen…? I explained the situation to a CS agent in another ticket and he insisted that they’ll check it in no time but it’s been 24 hours now… I’m so angry with myself that I decided to edit my gig…

After editing my gig I also faced this probelm. My gig was active but further review needed. I sent message to help & support center. First time it didn’t work. Then I sent message again. This time they solved my problem. In my case it took total 8 days. You can contact with help and support center or wait passionately

After editing my gig I also faced this probelm. My gig was active but further review needed. I sent message to help & support center. First time it didn’t work. Then I sent message again. This time they solved my problem. In my case it took total 8 days. You can contact with help and support center or wait passionately

?? its not like he is unde review right now what u saying

Thia doesn’t make sense at all 😕

It’s been more than 24 hours now and no news…

My gig was already on the last pages, so what worse can happen…? I explained the situation to a CS agent in another ticket and he insisted that they’ll check it in no time but it’s been 24 hours now… I’m so angry with myself that I decided to edit my gig…

I explained the situation to a CS agent in another ticket and he insisted that they’ll check it in no time but it’s been 24 hours now

It’s frustrating they take this time to respond, but unfortunately they are busy as well so that can happen 😕

I’m so angry with myself that I decided to edit my gig…

I understand, because you didn’t expect this to happen but as you indicated above it didn’t happen with your other gigs. So do cut yourself some slack!

Have you checked again what your gig activity status says? Does it still say this?

I explained the situation to a CS agent in another ticket and he insisted that they’ll check it in no time but it’s been 24 hours now

It’s frustrating they take this time to respond, but unfortunately they are busy as well so that can happen 😕

I’m so angry with myself that I decided to edit my gig…

I understand, because you didn’t expect this to happen but as you indicated above it didn’t happen with your other gigs. So do cut yourself some slack!

Have you checked again what your gig activity status says? Does it still say this?

I check like every minute 😛 It says the exact same thing.

I check like every minute 😛 It says the exact same thing.

As frustrating it may be, unfortunately your only move right now is wait for CS to pick up your issue. They have to deal with countless of tickets so sometimes the system gets clogged up. I’ve read some people having to wait for many days but I’m sad to say your hands are tied…

In the meantime try to look at the bright side, you’re a level 2 seller! So although this is happening to your best selling gig, you’re not completely reliant on them (unlike other Sellers here including myself 😅). All I can tell you is try not to stress out too much. I’m sure Fiverr will set this straight 🙂

As frustrating it may be, unfortunately your only move right now is wait for CS to pick up your issue. They have to deal with countless of tickets so sometimes the system gets clogged up. I’ve read some people having to wait for many days but I’m sad to say your hands are tied…

In the meantime try to look at the bright side, you’re a level 2 seller! So although this is happening to your best selling gig, you’re not completely reliant on them (unlike other Sellers here including myself 😅). All I can tell you is try not to stress out too much. I’m sure Fiverr will set this straight 🙂

Thank you very much for your empathy/ As for being a level 2 seller… well, it doesn’t really help since all of my gigs are on the last position of their category below gigs with bad or no reviews at all…

Archived