April Music & Audio Contest - with Loftprod 🎼

fvrrmusic

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By virtue of the ET time zone, I can still submit, sooo…

Production

I took the orchestra and a break and turned them into a more easy-listening Venetian Snares track, basically.
It’s got drum/drill and bass features and two acid basslines. Unlike my other piece which needed explanations for a lot of stuff, this one is very straightforward.

Of course, the cover art is an homage.

Screenshot

fiverrcontestWIP2.thumb.png.893d78194b6e1b7f12c2669b64982983.png
fiverrcontestWIP21256×944 211 KB

Yeah, there’s a lot to unpack, but it’s very simple. I compacted it just because it wouldn’t fit on the screen. 20 tracks?!.. Wow. Mixing went somewhat well, there’s a few sections that could benefit from hours of work only, unfortunately.

Stats

DAW: FL Studio 20
BPM: 160
Length: 2"
Instruments: Loftprod’s sample, a break, a rise made with 3xOsc and Transistor Bass
Key: not really discernible now that it’s been finely tuned but we’re at about F, F#… something.

I am not satisfied with it because I had a few ambitions when it came to the main parts. But I think it’s still somewhat serviceable, so I hope you enjoy! 🙏

hqdefault.jpg.05bba1168a76013931b2153d34b51dd3.jpg

Production

I took the orchestra and a break and turned them into a more easy-listening Venetian Snares track, basically.

It’s got drum/drill and bass features and two acid basslines. Unlike my other piece which needed explanations for a lot of stuff, this one is very straightforward.

Screenshot

Yeah, there’s a lot to unpack, but it’s very simple. I compacted it just because it wouldn’t fit on the screen. 20 tracks?!.. Wow. Mixing went somewhat well, there’s a few sections that could benefit from hours of work only, unfortunately.

Stats

Instruments: Loftprod’s sample, a break, a rise made with 3xOsc and Transistor Bass

Key: not really discernible now that it’s been finely tuned but we’re at about F, F#… something.

I am not satisfied with it because I had a few ambitions when it came to the main parts. But I think it’s still somewhat serviceable, so I hope you enjoy! 🙏

I like the tb 303 sound. It remembers me techno in my young days (1996). Is it a true Roland or a Hardware copy or software? I have bought a behringer td 3 that I will receive soon!

I like the tb 303 sound. It remembers me techno in my young days (1996). Is it a true Roland or a Hardware copy or software? I have bought a behringer td 3 that I will receive soon!

I use this li’l guy from Image-Line:

hqdefault.jpg.bda9195bfd33d527360204c67c65b125.jpg

Production

Screenshot

Stats

Not bad, but I would’ve put the bass on the root note instead. It seems a bit off on the 5th. Just curious, where did you get those drum samples? I quite like them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to everyone! We apologize for the long silence… but after deliberating, we’re excited to announce our winners!

Once again, there were many incredible submissions with all of you giving unique takes and version of this arrangement made by @loftprod… because of that, we decided again to give prizes to our 2nd and 3rd place winners too!

After going through them all, we are happy to announce the first place winner… @joylinmusic :1st_place_medal:, Joylin added some violin and strings of her own to make a beautiful rendition! And is walking away with a cool $100 in credit.
Listen to her entry here, and see her fiverr gig here

In second place, receiving $50, is @zenter! And 3rd place goes to @rishidas, also getting $50!

Thanks again to everyone for participating - and feel free to give some ideas for the next one! And of course thank you to the amazing @loftprod

Hello to everyone! We apologize for the long silence… but after deliberating, we’re excited to announce our winners!

Once again, there were many incredible submissions with all of you giving unique takes and version of this arrangement made by @loftprod… because of that, we decided again to give prizes to our 2nd and 3rd place winners too!

After going through them all, we are happy to announce the first place winner… @joylinmusic :1st_place_medal:, Joylin added some violin and strings of her own to make a beautiful rendition! And is walking away with a cool $100 in credit.

In second place, receiving $50, is @zenter! And 3rd place goes to @rishidas, also getting $50!

Thanks again to everyone for participating - and feel free to give some ideas for the next one! And of course thank you to the amazing @loftprod

Omggg tytytyty ❤️

Sorry for not posting but fiverr cominity posts really got me spinnin ahhahaha. Had no idea how to post in there 😂

Lots of love from meee ❤️

Yes guys, really sorry for the Delay, we had tough weeks… Congratulations @joylinmusic, @zenter and @rishidas. You guys rock it this month!

I have to say the selection process was incredibly hard because of all the plenty awesome submissions we received… Thank you so much to every person who participate and to the great @fvrrmusic for making this happen! It was a outstanding experience listening to you all!

Cheers and good luck with your trip!

Loftprod

Archived