My Fiverr Gigs are asleep

ziqbal1212

Hello all respected members. I have tried everything to get orders. But to no avail. Can someone review my gigs and share a piece of advise. I am not sharing my gig or profile link. If someone consider my appeal, I will share the link

Kind Regards

I am not sharing my gig or profile link.

I have moved this to Improve My Gig so that you can add your Fiverr link to the post above.

That will enable others to quickly find your profile and offer help.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:49 PM, ahsan457 said:

Add the same keywords of your gig in the top, middle and at the bottom of your gig. It may increase your gig SEO

Thank you so much dear Ahsan. So obliged.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:52 PM, ahsan457 said:

Did you changed your GIG prices or you pause your gigs before this happened? Please reply me

No. I never changed and never paused my gigs

On 3/13/2021 at 2:54 PM, ahsan457 said:

Strange why you’re not getting order as you’ve 164 reviews and Level 1 badge? Strange thing

Yes. This is what I am astonished too. What to do? Any advices?

On 3/13/2021 at 2:56 PM, ahsan457 said:

You did something with your gig, but you’re hiding. Isn’t it?

😂 No way. I never did anything. I just try to catch up with buyer requests on daily basis.

Now a days it is difficult to catch up with fiverr buyer requests. Because the available work on the forum is much lesser then the number of freelancers. Besides that most of the buyers requests are spams where the sellers are spaming their gigs.
I have noted that by the time I read the request and try to make an offer to the request the same rewuest us cluttetrd with hundreds of resoonses.
My question is that which buyers requests should be responded in term of already posted responses. For example if I see a request for logo designing. There are 50 responses already there. Should I Respond to such requests?

• 4 weeks later...

Please define ‘scope’.

This is an update of number of services available on Fiverr. more than 2 Mio services available as of today2.000 new services available daily16% more services available since October 2020Pakistan is top country in terms of number of available services according to seller’s location [Categories] [Top_30_Subs] [services_Available_20210309] The post follows up For information │ Number of services available in most competitive categories │Top countries and share

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/242470-2-mio-services-available-on-fiverr/

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I’m fairly certain hiring someone to perform gig/profile optimization is not a service that is allowed on Fiverr.

You can absolutely inquire in the “Improve My Gig” subsection of the forum for users to take a look at your gigs, but replies are never guaranteed and are completely voluntary in nature.

I just took a very quick peek at your profile and immediately noticed a blank white screen as the still image for one gig, and the tell-tale “animated whiteboard hand” that is so over-used in two other gig still images.

Unfortunately, I’m fairly certain hiring someone to perform gig/profile optimization is not a service that is allowed on Fiverr.

You can absolutely inquire in the “Improve My Gig” subsection of the forum for users to take a look at your gigs, but replies are never guaranteed and are completely voluntary in nature.

I just took a very quick peek at your profile and immediately noticed a blank white screen as the still image for one gig, and the tell-tale “animated whiteboard hand” that is so over-used in two other gig still images.

Yes, improving a seller’s gig for them is against TOS. Fiverr wants buyers to be aware of the genuine capabilities of the sellers. I have been asked to proofread seller’s profiles, but I know that

TOS says that is a no-no!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello reputed members. I want to elucidate my self as how to catch up buyers requests. I often hold my cell in my hands for hours and keep on refreshing but to no avail.
And if I switch to other screen even for moments sometimes, the buyer request sec is found full with hundreds of responses. I wanted to know as how the buyer requests are updated?

Generally BR appear twice a day. I find timings a bit loose and broad but for me about 4-6 PM and probably the same in the morning. They can start earlier but rarely go later. Sometimes there is one “drop” at the start and no more, other times they keep appearing throughout that time window.

Being L1 has meant that they don’t disappear so a lot less sense of rush about it.

You will have to learn your times as they seem to vary between people (or maybe categories).

Honestly, don’t let BR rule your life as mostly they are so horrible that they are a waste of good energy on bad. The few who reply seem to want things for free, or can’t/won’t even explain what they want. All things that are the complete opposite of a professional mindset.

Speaking of professional, try not to do business on a phone. use a real computer with a screen (or three) as that gives you are far better platform. People using phones and mistakenly thinking that tree vague words is enough to describe their needs because it looks like a lot on a tiny phone screen is a lot of the problem here.

🙂

Generally BR appear twice a day. I find timings a bit loose and broad but for me about 4-6 PM and probably the same in the morning. They can start earlier but rarely go later. Sometimes there is one “drop” at the start and no more, other times they keep appearing throughout that time window.

Being L1 has meant that they don’t disappear so a lot less sense of rush about it.

You will have to learn your times as they seem to vary between people (or maybe categories).

Honestly, don’t let BR rule your life as mostly they are so horrible that they are a waste of good energy on bad. The few who reply seem to want things for free, or can’t/won’t even explain what they want. All things that are the complete opposite of a professional mindset.

Speaking of professional, try not to do business on a phone. use a real computer with a screen (or three) as that gives you are far better platform. People using phones and mistakenly thinking that tree vague words is enough to describe their needs because it looks like a lot on a tiny phone screen is a lot of the problem here.

🙂

Thank you very much for a comprehensive response. As you advised to to rely on BR, I solemnly agree with your observation. But what is the alternative, to communicate with potential buyers.

Thank you very much for a comprehensive response. As you advised to to rely on BR, I solemnly agree with your observation. But what is the alternative, to communicate with potential buyers.

This is the big dilemma with everyone and their dog deciding to suddenly be a freelancer as now almost all categories are over-ful with poor offers and many buyers are simply too lazy to want to find good sellers.

It was the inevitability of these places making their process more like a video game than real professional work.

🙂

Once I read a suggestion about When a buyer request may not be responded. Actually I used to respond all buyer requests of my interest even if that had already been populated with hundreds of offers.
But then I came across a suggestion long time ago. It said “Avoid a buyer request that has more then ten offers, because the buyers don’t have time to read all offers. So they try to choose their desired seller from first 20 offers”. Is it right?
Since then I always track and respond the requests which have maximum 20 offers sent already. In this ways 99% requests are skipped due to high numbers of offers.
Please guide.

Archived