My Fiverr Gigs are asleep

ziqbal1212

It’s been years since I tried Buyer Requests and even back then when I did use I would bid to requests with more than 20 and it somehow worked for me. Not all the time of course. It would depend when the request was posted and how soon you were able to make it.

I think if you have a buyer request offer to spare and you feel confident that you can deliver on that buyer request then you should go ahead and try it.

Truthfully, most buyer requests should be kept 100 yards from any seller with a court mandated restraining order.

Many requests are ridiculous in price and exhaustively huge in scope. Some requests are outright violations of Fiverr terms and ask for vulgar, vile, or even illegal work to be completed.

IF you are willing to delve into Buyer Requests, try to pick out just the very best requests posted with sane expectations, reasonable scope, and hopefully something better than sweatshop wages.

• 1 month later...

Hi Experts.
I wanted to know as what are the most demanded skills on fiverr. I am a level one seller. My gigs were selling well until the Pandemic hit the humanity as a whole. For last one year I just got 2 orders. I am providing graphic designing services on fiverr. May be due to saturation in graphic designing field, the demand have gone down.
Can dime one share as how to tackle this hot knot. And what are the most demanded skills on givert in 2021.
Regards

Archived