Fiverr disabled my account without any kind of notice and reason

bdzinia

Fiverr sent me an email saying that I have more than one account but I don’t.

image.thumb.png.8b8f3144964cb717787942fdad6b1417.png
image1920×1080 179 KB

That’s very bad. Don’t say “oh! I am very sad.” I don’t want this stupid platform. It took 20% cost on each of my orders and 2.5$ from buyers saying to keep it’s great CS active. And suddenly without any notice, it’s saying I had more than one accounts. How great the CS is. It’s the reason I gave Fiverr 20% of my earnings. And even I cannot contact CS too. I cannot log in to zendesk too because it requires login on Fiverr.

Fiverr sent me an email saying that I have more than one account but I don’t.

That’s very bad. Don’t say “oh! I am very sad.” I don’t want this stupid platform. It took 20% cost on each of my orders and 2.5$ from buyers saying to keep it’s great CS active. And suddenly without any notice, it’s saying I had more than one accounts. How great the CS is. It’s the reason I gave Fiverr 20% of my earnings. And even I cannot contact CS too. I cannot log in to zendesk too because it requires login on Fiverr.

To contact fiverr support I don’t think you need to have fiverr account. But still I think I have made fiverr account in 2013 I dont’ remember anything. Hope that will not catch my ass now. 🙃

To contact fiverr support I don’t think you need to have fiverr account. But still I think I have made fiverr account in 2013 I dont’ remember anything. Hope that will not catch my ass now. 🙃

Please log out of Fiverr and try contacting CS. You will see it will redirect you to Fiverr login page

There is always a reason. I’m really sorry this has happened to you but CS don’t disable accounts willy nilly. It’s clear in the terms of service that multiple accounts aren’t allowed.

But I never had any accounts before.

Please log out of Fiverr and try contacting CS. You will see it will redirect you to Fiverr login page

I remember you from past 2-3 years ago. You were regular here on this forum. That’s an unfortunate news that your account is banned. You don’t need an account to send the support request. Send direct email to support@fiverr.com from your registered email address and the ticket will be created.

Hope you will get your account back. Just don’t fight with them. Be reasonable. Let us know what happened.

I remember you from past 2-3 years ago. You were regular here on this forum. That’s an unfortunate news that your account is banned. You don’t need an account to send the support request. Send direct email to support@fiverr.com from your registered email address and the ticket will be created.

Hope you will get your account back. Just don’t fight with them. Be reasonable. Let us know what happened.

Thanks, for letting me know about the email address

The warning is pretty obvious.

You were flagged for having more than one account.

It sounds to be that you are leaving out some details and the way you’ve responded to the Fiverr warning is anything but professional.

Maybe contact Fiverr CS for direction but I doubt they would have done this to you without good cause.

Archived