More than 120 days have no work!

samdotdesign

On 4/12/2023 at 6:20 PM, katakatica said:

Hey!
I'm not sure if it's Fiverr itself that's having issues - while I'm sure that Facebook ads might not be as popular as before, they are still quite big. If I were you, I would do two things:

- Check my offerings from a buyer's standpoint. Am I relevant? Do I offer real value? Are my gigs good? Am I better than my competitors? Did I have any negative interactions lately that could be causing people to be wary of ordering from me? Is there anything I can do to redeem myself from that?

- Check if there's anything else I can do. If FB ads aren't doing so well, why not try another type of ad (after, of course, taking the time to study them.) TikTok is huge right now, from what I know.

Once I'd done with those questions, I'd start looking into Fiverr (and all the changes, etc.) Even then, expanding the services you offer should be step one. I had a REALLY popular gig last year that made me a lot of money. By this year, the craze is over, and I've barely gotten orders for it. However, I've earned a lot more than I did in the first four months of last year. How? By studying the market and knowing what people are seeking right now! 

Lots of respect and my heartiest value for your words. Even still I am trying to improve all inside my Gigs. But My "facebook ads"  Gigs have no single queries or order. Since I can seen some protected Gigs are ranking on most of the keywords. Even in Fiverr suggest section and they have good amount of work.. 

Truly I am doing all and everything to do!

Thank you friend

• Like 4

1 hour ago, samdotdesign said:

Respect your comment ! But on your screen short did you found my Gigs? I do not blaming fiverr. I am saying there have no work for me.

You have explain more for exposing yourself. Yes you know every thing about Fiverr as the Positive and Negative. But the true is Fiverr community is unable to discuss Negative words on Fiverr.

Because, If you write Negative words on Fiverr community , your Gigs might be drop next day onwords.

Truly Friend, I am doing every thing what is best for my Gigs to rank. But unfortunately fiverr do not giving me work. Even no single work since last year October. 

Order drop since 2020 was 49 clents. 2021 was 9 clients 2022 was 2 and this year zero.

I am do not only expressing the Negative value or words against Fiverr. I am Just saying to my Fiverr community how I am helpless.

I do not have any job or other business to do so. Every night I am asleep and refreshing , sharing , writing for Fiverr only. But there is no Positive hope for me.

I do not asking any sympathy from community. because as a freelancer life it's the reality.

I am asking work to Fiverr ; for survival.

Thanks

Simple: You won't get any orders if you don't work hard or optimize your gigs.. Who said that Forum is related to Fiverr gigs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Well you can do research regarding your niche on Fiverr and then improve your gig images, description..

I am not sure that what actually have you replied to me.. but don't lose hope.. Try your luck again..

Exposing myself? 🤔

We are trying to guide you but you are not understanding a single word.. Anyhow up to you..

Good Luck

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Fiverr doesn't have work for you because that's not how the platform works.

I'd suggest using your Facebook Ad skills to build your business and point leads to your gigs here if you want more traction. Surely an expert can use their skills to do that! Fiverr tends to reward successful gigs with more attention. As a marketing professional, you seem like the perfect person to grow your own business.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1